Persona 4 - Item codes/cheats?
Hi, im asking to see if someone here has got any cheat codes for persona 4 that allow me to get for example (99) "Moon tsukubame" or Medicine. I have found the code for inf life/sp. But i don't want that, i just want to be able to have more of certain items in the game. But i cant seem to find any cheat codes that allows me to do that.

Thanks!Happy

Sponsored links

Asking in the wrong part of the forum Arnesen1, ask this in Post your patches here and search for Persona 4 or the CRC Smile But since I'm not that mean, try this one, remove the // in front of the cheat you want to activate.
(02-27-2013, 02:55 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: Asking in the wrong part of the forum Arnesen1, ask this in Post your patches here and search for Persona 4 or the CRC Smile But since I'm not that mean, try this one, remove the // in front of the cheat you want to activate.

Thank you very much! This is great, seems to have nearly everything. Smile
And Sorry for posting in the wrong place, won't happen again hehe. Wink
(02-27-2013, 02:55 AM)StriFe Wrote: Asking in the wrong part of the forum Arnesen1, ask this in Post your patches here and search for Persona 4 or the CRC Smile But since I'm not that mean, try this one, remove the // in front of the cheat you want to activate.

can you help me, i cant figure out how to use the cheats
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go