Persona 4 PCSX2 OTC - Party Member Edits
Apologies if this was covered somewhere else. I scoured post after post and couldn't find mention of editing party member in P4 outside of the .pnach methods.

Like the title says, I'm trying to swap some abilities around for some party members thru the OTC tool and tadatada's spreadsheets. However, that method seems limited to only allowing manipulation of the main-character's 12 Persona slots.

Am I missing something or are the party member's abilities protected?

Sponsored links

I imagine only tadatada knows the answer.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I am not quite familiar with this... but if you can do:
1. set 1P health or MP or whatever
2. set 1P personas
3. set 2P health or MP or whatever (the same as in 1)

you can probably just calculate the offset.
Address (2P personas) = Address (1P personas) + Address (2P Health) - Address (1P Health)

This would only work if 1P and 2P are more or less equal so that their stats are exchangeable.

Only use the address and not the variable type that is the first number if I am informed correctly.

But I am just guessing here...

Edit:
The longer I think about this the more I think that it would be luck to find the right address this way. It is possible but it can be completely different... so maybe just forget what I said...
(09-25-2014, 11:47 PM)5k47h3 Wrote: that method seems limited to only allowing manipulation of the main-character's 12 Persona slots.

That's right. That excel file doesn't support other characters' Persona.
(09-26-2014, 12:23 AM)tadatada Wrote: That's right. That excel file doesn't support other characters' Persona.

I see...Oh well.

So would accessing them through .pnach be out of the question as well?

Thanks for the replies!
@5k47h3
I sent PM to you.