Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Persona 4 Question
my game stops at the first boss ( shadow yosuke ), the game doesnt hang it just wont progress anymore sound, graphics are still working i can even toggle the rush button but after he cast wind of oblivion both the character and the boss wont progress anymore? any help would be greatly appreciated Smile

Sponsored links

If you're using the old PCSX2 Playground (version 395 or so), then you will need to change the EERecs mode to Chop/Zero. There are a few points in the game that tend to hang if this setting is not set. It seems to be the way Garu-type spells are handled I believe, since I've had it "freeze" in a later boss battle the moment I used Garu on it. Tongue2
How was your game speed in persona 4? I cant seem to run it smoothly. Cos when I start the game, everything is slowed down. even the voice of Igor slows down. But I had no problem with the opening song. Runs smoothly. Is it my Laptop that's causing the slow down?(Acer Aspire 5920G with 512mb geforce 8600GT)
gungrave are you using pcsx2 0.6.9

Edit: I saw your thread in the general forums, i have no idea why you made 2 threads
q6600 OC @ 3.3Ghz, 4gb ddr2 ram, nvidia gtx 260, 2x 1 tb hard disk
well your problems should be resolved with the update and use the settings above

EDIT: problem fixed! =D
My Laptop:
CPU: intel T4200 @ 2.0 ghz
GPU: Intel GMA X4500M
Ram: 3 Gb DDR2
SO: WinVista Home Premium // Windows 7 Ultimate x32