Persona 4 crashing?
I'm sure Persona 4 is playable, but I have been unable to start a new game. The game crashes during the loading screen right after the first cutscene.

Does anyone know the problem?

Sponsored links

Make a search,there are MANY posts about Persona 4 crashes and how to solve them...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I made sure to do a search before I made the topic. I haven't seen this problem occur on the boards yet (Theres the 10/20 crash, but I haven't even started the game yet). I've tried changing the Round mode and using PCSX2 0.9.4. Neither did anything.

I've tried both ISO and DVD if it matters. Same problem.
It's not possible to solve crush without exact knowledge of pp revision, loging messages, pluggins and some other debug info. Turn on all logs first and monitor at console output.
yea this definitely is a bit different; haven't heard about crashing from the FIRST cut scene

and yes they're right: because your situation is rather rare, it's going to be harder to solve. it could be your plugins. your settings, etc. etc.etc.
3.0ghz E8400 Dual Core Processor
4 Gigs Corsair DDR2 RAM
(2x)8800GT SLI (dual cards)
Ninja
ive got the same problem for this to...when the first cut scene runs it crashes...
Well, on debug version with EErecs nearest crush on assert is highly expected. It's why I ask about details.
Is there any way to fix this error in the game...its making me mad that it keeps crashing..
Of course, try to made a precise report with all small things, that important: playground version, plugins name and versions, MGTS, EERECS and skipmode settings and all this Advanced and Speedhack settings. And also turn on all loggins and state console output.
yea we're gonna need more data from you about the details of your situation. hopefully we'll notice some sort of irregularity, and pinpoint whats going on
3.0ghz E8400 Dual Core Processor
4 Gigs Corsair DDR2 RAM
(2x)8800GT SLI (dual cards)
Ninja