Persona 4 .pnach help
(04-29-2014, 03:37 AM)Coornio Wrote: I'm not sure you understand the concept of "insert // at the start of a line to comment it out". Should have left the slashes for the comments, and use them on any cheats you don't want to have active.

Other than that, the pnach is fine. So if the file name is correct and the CRC matches, my only guess is that either you don't have cheats enabled from the emulator options or placed the cheat file in the wrong place.

For the former:
System > Enable Cheats

For the latter, make sure the file is in the cheats folder.

It is in the cheats folder, I have cheats enabled. and so could you just give me an example of what I am not understanding? I am more of a visual learner and can't find anything really explaining how to do this.

Sponsored links

I know this is not complete solution you want but if you cannot solve the problem try PCSX2OTC from a link of my signature. Some cheats of yours will probably work.
Yeah i found you last night while I was struggling at 2am to fix it and couldn't and I look at yours and I am just like I am even more confused haha.
So can anyone help me?
(04-30-2014, 04:19 AM)coragg0 Wrote: So can anyone help me?

Rename the .txt to .pnach
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(04-30-2014, 12:02 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: Rename the .txt to .pnach

I know that. I made it a .txt so I could link it here and people could look at what I did in the file.
Just tested it - Working perfectly.

Possible reasons:
- You didn't enable the cheats option/tab
- You put the .pnach in the wrong folder/directory
- You're using an outdated PCSX2
- You have a different version of the game
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
For confirmation, read this guide from "SECTION 2 - How to make a pnach" A simplistic guide to pnach files.
(04-30-2014, 06:57 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: Just tested it - Working perfectly.

Possible reasons:
- You didn't enable the cheats option/tab
- You put the .pnach in the wrong folder/directory
- You're using an outdated PCSX2
- You have a different version of the game

I have the most recent pcsx2, I put it in my cheats folder, I have cheats enabled and my cfc is the same one as the pnach file I first downloaded and got my codes from. When I get home I will check my pcsx2 version though.
(04-30-2014, 09:17 PM)coragg0 Wrote: I have the most recent pcsx2, I put it in my cheats folder, I have cheats enabled and my cfc is the same one as the pnach file I first downloaded and got my codes from. When I get home I will check my pcsx2 version though.

Emulog please.
Post it after you load the game with the cheats.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]