Persona 4 .pnach help
I am really struggling to get a .pnach file to work for Persona 4. I understand how to get in and make the actual file itself but I am really confused as to how to set up the "codes" inside the file. No matter what I do i always get 0 codes loaded and my game either won't respond to my game pad or I will enter the game and non of the codes will have done anything.

Any help will be appreciated.

Sponsored links

(04-28-2014, 08:07 PM)coragg0 Wrote: I am really struggling to get a .pnach file to work for Persona 4. I understand how to get in and make the actual file itself but I am really confused as to how to set up the "codes" inside the file. No matter what I do i always get 0 codes loaded and my game either won't respond to my game pad or I will enter the game and non of the codes will have done anything.

Any help will be appreciated.

How about you help us first by posting the codes you're using Tongue
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Persona-4...des-cheats

I am trying to use this pnach file with all items, all personas, infinite yen, persona x8 xp, Yosuke,chie and main character fast level up, and the codes to max all the main character stats enabled.
But no matter what I do I can't get it work
And yes I am sure it is for the version of the game I have.
(04-28-2014, 09:35 PM)coragg0 Wrote: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Persona-4...des-cheats

I am trying to use this pnach file with all items, all personas, infinite yen, persona x8 xp, Yosuke,chie and main character fast level up, and the codes to max all the main character stats enabled.
But no matter what I do I can't get it work

Just as a sidenote, inactive cheats are commented out with //, so be sure to remove those anywhere you want.
You said it matches your version, so i assume the CRC matches with yours. If you happened to just copy the cheats from the pnach you found though, make sure your file is not a .pnach.txt.
It isn't s .pnach.txt and I tried removing the things from in front of the codes and nothing happens, and yeah the crc is a match. but thinking I found some /// do I remove or leave those.
(04-28-2014, 10:08 PM)coragg0 Wrote: It isn't s .pnach.txt and I tried removing the things from in front of the codes and nothing happens, and yeah the crc is a match. but thinking I found some /// do I remove or leave those.

the // just mark a line as a comment, doesn't matter if it's more than that, same thing.
So with any codes I want I delete any and all lines? Okay. I will try again and I will just pm you if I get stuck.
Okay so I made the file and it still isnt working. can anyone tell me what is wrong? I linked it to this post.

Attached Files
.txt   DEDC3B71.txt (Size: 2,95 KB / Downloads: 8.502)
(04-29-2014, 01:48 AM)coragg0 Wrote: Okay so I made the file and it still isnt working. can anyone tell me what is wrong? I linked it to this post.

I'm not sure you understand the concept of "insert // at the start of a line to comment it out". Should have left the slashes for the comments, and use them on any cheats you don't want to have active.

Other than that, the pnach is fine. So if the file name is correct and the CRC matches, my only guess is that either you don't have cheats enabled from the emulator options or placed the cheat file in the wrong place.

For the former:
System > Enable Cheats

For the latter, make sure the file is in the cheats folder.