Persona 4 problems
Hello im new to pcsx2 and i got my configuration right from the guide i have got two emulators the beta and release 0.9.1 i have test on both of my computers my brand new one and my old one which i tried first the old one has low stats but here they are 0.99 mb the processor is intel celeron M processor 1.40ghz windows xp ok well i had no problems running the game 50-60 fps the release ran to right after the igor talking deal which is right past the beginning menu and then it just randomly crashes and then i got the beta which crashed on the main menu then i tried the new computer i don't have the stats currently but it done it at the same time i have no clue what is wrong i have been trying to fix for 3 days but also my cpu stays at 50-60% Any help would be appreciated. - Mia

Sponsored links

First typing a 4 row sentence makes it that hard for anyone to read whatever you typed.
Second 0.9.1 was released before 2007. The latest release version is 0.9.6 and the latest beta is 1888. I suggest using the latest beta, getting it from here: http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php?p=publicbeta

As for your crashes, no one can help without knowing your settings, plugins or game you are trying to play.
See what I did there? Many sentences, with punctuation so it's readable Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Well the game is "persona 4"
I have the plugins from the english guide im sure you know of it the official one? and i attached my settings here.
.txt   Configurations.txt (Size: 357 bytes / Downloads: 385)
Which should give you all of my info.
You haven't downloaded any of that from our site. You have an ANCIENT GSdx plugin and some SVN plugins which are not released.
Get the beta from the link I posted above and try again. You won't get support for downloaded stuff from random places off the internet.
Yes I know of the guide, I wrote it Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Sorry for bumping up an old thread, was trying out Persona 4 and had the flashing floor problem.
Downloading the latest beta solved my problem.

Thanks Bositman Laugh
how do i fix the fps on the game? i am consistantly getting lower than 60 in the movie bits. which is cause the sound to be screwy i have a AMD Phenom 9550 quad-core processor and cpu speed is 2.212 Ghz. i am getting this from one of the windows on pcsx2 0.9.6 pretty sure it has the beta stuff but im not sure i got it from a friend. but lots more files in it than my other version which is just strait 0.9.6 ive been screwing with the sound latency thing like the guide says but its not working. is there anything i can do to help with this.
u are probably using a pcsx2 folder he has with lots of plugins inside from different versions and svn's try the latest beta (1888) and the march plugin pack both are in the download section.
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
Overclock your cpu or buy better clock cpu and get better vgacard if you have an onboard gpu can fix fps in game as well as about latency sound problem.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
upgrading hardware is not always the solution. no offence
he can still fight with it!
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
ok im not too computer savy especially with programs like this. first off what is a vgacard and what is an onboard gpu?

second i downloaded the beta stuff. but im not sure what to do with them. do i just run the exe and that does it? and then copy and replace the files from the march beta thing right?