Persona 4 repetitive day problem?
Exclamation 
I'm on the day where you first fall into the tv, and you first meet teddy, I got to the end of the day saved my game and made a save state, and every time I go to got to bed to advance to the next day/friday, it begins the same day (thursday) over again, i don't know what to do, help would be appreciated.

Sponsored links

Do you saved your game from the in-game save option?
Lost in the Vastness of Mugen.
Wait, I'm kinda confused but... You mean that you load your in-game save file OR you load your save state OR did you fail to save the victim and the week will start all over again?
CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 Quad Core @ 3.6GHz
RAM: 8GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti
(08-13-2012, 07:03 AM)harsh60 Wrote: Do you saved your game from the in-game save option?

(08-13-2012, 07:11 AM)PyroBunta Wrote: Wait, I'm kinda confused but... You mean that you load your in-game save file OR you load your save state OR did you fail to save the victim and the week will start all over again?

Yes, I use the save game option and I have tried loading it from both the ingame save and from a save state, and there is no way to fail that day. The first day you are just introduced to Teddy and you are pushed back out, you go home and then are suppose to progress to the next day, that's where I have the problem when I go to sleep, it continually restarts the same day instead of progressing to the next day.
Are you using some cheats(System=>Enable Cheats)because there are cheats exactly for that too.
(08-13-2012, 10:03 PM)vsub Wrote: Are you using some cheats(System=>Enable Cheats)because there are cheats exactly for that too.

Yes, I am using cheats. I turned them off by disabling cheats and loaded the game via in game and save state to see if it made a difference (it didn't) and the problem still persisted.
Just to be sure,try it like this
1.Start pcsx2 and disable System=>Enable cheats
2.Restart pcsx2 and start the game
3.Load the save from the memory card(don't use save states to load)

Also post the codes that you used
(08-13-2012, 11:06 PM)vsub Wrote: Just to be sure,try it like this
1.Start pcsx2 and disable System=>Enable cheats
2.Restart pcsx2 and start the game
3.Load the save from the memory card(don't use save states to load)

Also post the codes that you used

Actually I figured out my problem, there is a day repeater code... thanks for your help.