Persona 4 small horizontal line when texture filtering is on
If texture filtering is on (checked), there will be a small horizontal line above the character sprite:

Is there any way to fix this? I'm using PCSX2 1.0.0 with GSdx 5580 0.1.16.

Sponsored links

It's a side effect of scaling and filtering, You can set texture filtering to half tick which will do 3d only.

Or you can mess with the TC offset settings

I can tell you this that it'll be a y axis edit, maybe a value of 200 or 300

It can mess up the alignment of other textures just so you know, Or it might not do anything
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
Thanks. I know that setting the texture filtering to half-ticked will fix this but the sprites look better when this option is on. Smile

I tried with the TC offset settings as well but no luck. Thanks for the information. So only y axis, right? I'll try mess with it to see if it solve the problem.

Is this a normal issue? I thought it might be because my GPU (Intel HD Graphics 3000) isn't good enough.
Nope, it's a pretty standard bug. You'll find it in many other games that use 2D overlays. Basically what it comes down to is that these elements were never meant to be scaled to a higher resolution or filtered, since the entire image is made up of smaller portions combined together to look like a single image, some times you'll get seams like that.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Thanks for the information.