Persona 4 undub cheating help
Wink 
Has anyone found working cheats that modify the Courage/Knowledge/Diligence/Expression/Understanding Stats of the undub? I have other cheats that work, however the cheats I have at the moment that attempt to modify those stats don't work.

Edit: A working XP multipler cheat would be nice.

Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments:
png shows the stats page.
jpeg shows the cheats.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Use a hex editor like CheatEngine.
|| Core i7 8700K @ 5.0GHZ || Gigabyte AUROS 1080 Ti 11GB @ 2050MHZ/12GHZ Memory || 32GB DDR4 @ 3000MHZ || 1TB Samsung Evo 850 SSD + 128GB 830 SSD || 4TB HDD + 1TB HDD || Windows 10 64-bit Professional || EVGA G3 850w PSU || MB: Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 ||
the ntsc pnach should work for undubbed game, my solution though was just use the saves file from gamefaqs when you start a new game.
would help which CRC or which Version of the game u have, like f.e. SLUS or SLES or something else Smile

Try this one otherwise it's for gametitle=Persona 4 [SLUS 21782] (U) [DEDC3B71].

[attachment=30945]
thataznguy just as info...your first digit for Courage/Knowledge/Diligence/Expression/Understanding Stats cheat addresses is wrong.

0 means that the value of the cheat is supposed to be a value between 0-255(0-FF)but you are using 3E7 which is 999
Replace the 0 with 1 and probably they will work(if those are the codes)