Persona Modifier for Persona 4 (U) - Cheat Generator
Thank you for this tool! =)
I have a few Qs:

1) What is the best Skill ID to use for a [blank] field(s) in the 8 Skills? (There are so many choices in the list of Skills).
2) If i want to change just one or a few Skills do i just leave the spreadsheet row empty and it will not change the value(s), or must i populate all 8 Skills to overwrite all the existing Skills?
3) Would you post a pic of "The shining object" we are looking for please?
4) Must i have the Persona enabled to make the proper changes, or does it find it among all the persona i carry, or that are in my Compendium?
5) Is EXP the Next Lv value? If not, where do we find the experience value to input?
6) All 12 Cheat columns look like duplicate data? Do we need more than to copy out the 1st column?
Tia!

UPDATE:
Looks like EXP is supposed to be the "total", so i guess we put in our Next Lv and see what value we get then subtract put that back in the spread sheet as EXP to get the real value we need to put in. For example, i put in my Next Lv which was 4343 and i got 23239 as my in-game Next Lv, so i guess i need 23239+4343=27582 points to make the next level, so i should have put in 23239 so that it should say next Lv 4343, or i hope so.

And i found a bug, Magic(Ma) is +1, i put in 18 the spread sheet and got 19 in-game. ?

Sponsored links

1) Depends on other skills a persona already had and what you want a persona to have. The default Skill IDs on the Excel file are powerfull ones I think.

2) Not needed to overwrite all. If you want to clear a skill, overwrite the skill with the Skill ID: 0.

3) The shining object is a right-top shining eye-like icon on the right-top Kanzenon image on post #1 in this thread. You can compare to the difference switching the field value to On or Off.

4) Find in your personas you carry or in your Compendium, otherwise recreate a new one from non-modified personas.

5) The former: No, the latter: I don't know. Smile

6) Yes, those ones are duplicated. The only difference is just a slot. If you want to change these values for other slot's personas, enter values one by one. I recommend to save the ID/Value/Dec field's values to a text file or something before reentering new values for other slot's personas.

Regarding your UPDATE.

Quote:Looks like EXP is supposed to be the "total"

That's right.

Quote:And i found a bug, Magic(Ma) is +1, i put in 18 the spread sheet and got 19 in-game. ?

Maybe you're equipping something with an effect adding any parameter.

If there is anything unclear, let me know.
Thanks for trying to help me understand your great tools, knowing that a empty Skill is ID=0 answers that Q.

I attached Kanzeon's "Shining Object", it looks more like an "eye" as you mentioned, but what does it indicate in-game?

Now that i know the columns we are copying are the "slots" that helps, but what did you mean by your tool will find and copy directly into the Compendium, or are you saying to buy it from my Compendium or create it before overwriting it in one of my Persona slots. Am i missing a part of this tool's power?

Looks like EXP is supposed to be the "total", and i guess my way of finding it's current set value is the only way to find it then?

I will look for something that is equipped, thank you!

Attached Files Image(s)

(09-27-2014, 05:26 PM)Core =) Wrote: I attached Kanzeon's "Shining Object", it looks more like an "eye" as you mentioned, but what does it indicate in-game?

I don't know. I tried to find the effect before, but I couldn't. The mark seems to randomly appear when you create a new persona. In fact, I couldn't decide that whether I should place this field on, and I decided to place it on for someone who knows a meaning of this mark.

(09-27-2014, 05:26 PM)Core =) Wrote: Now that i know the columns we are copying are the "slots" that helps, but what did you mean by your tool will find and copy directly into the Compendium, or are you saying to buy it from my Compendium or create it before overwriting it in one of my Persona slots. Am i missing a part of this tool's power?

What I wanted to say is the latter.

(09-27-2014, 05:26 PM)Core =) Wrote: Looks like EXP is supposed to be the "total", and i guess my way of finding it's current set value is the only way to find it then?

You can read the EXP value by using the Read Mode of PCSX2OTC like this:

1) Change the current mode of PCSX2OTC to the Read Mode. Mode -> Read Mode
2) Copy an EXP code of your persona's slot from the Cheat (Raw) section.
[attachment=52564]

3) Paste the EXP code into PCSX2OTC.
4) Click the Read Button.
5) A hexdecimal EXP value will appear in the Log screen.
[attachment=52565]

6) Convert the hexadecimal EXP value to a decimal value using the Windows Calculator or something else.
7) In this case, the hexadecimal EXP value is B90E7, and a converted decimal value is 757,991. This is the EXP (decimal) value what you want.
I've been wondering about that shining object for a while. I tried to google just now and couldn't find anything, but maybe that's because it's not really called "the shining object" by other people.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Edit: In P3, the heart object means the Persona has an item to give once it levels up. I wonder if this is related...
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(09-27-2014, 09:30 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Edit: In P3, the heart object means the Persona has an item to give once it levels up. I wonder if this is related...

Thanks for your information. Despite P4 is a very popular game, the mark's information is not anywhere as far as I know. I'll try to test what you said when I have the time.

Edit:
I've tried leveling up eleven personas except LV99 Izanagi, their level was around 60 and they had the eye mark, to LV99 in seven different places, Yukiko's Castle, Steamy Bathhouse and so on, and I did the whole same thing one more time, but any special event has not happened.
Darn. Well here is my thought. I know for sure that's what the heart object in P3 does. Maybe they had planned for similar functionality in P4 but never fully implemented it?

Edit: Does the shining object appear in P4 normally, without cheats?
(09-28-2014, 09:26 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Darn

No problem. Those tests were very easy for me and only 20 or 30 mins. Also I was interested in its results.

(09-28-2014, 09:26 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Edit: Does the shining object appear in P4 normally, without cheats?

I found this video, but I don't remember whether the eye mark was appeared while I was playing. I found the eye mark cheat somewhere, and I put it on the Excel file for someone who knows its effect as I said last time.

(09-28-2014, 09:26 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Maybe they had planned for similar functionality in P4 but never fully implemented it?

I think so.
A bit off topic, but have you possibly created a Social Link/Status Parameter spreadsheet that would allow modification of the 5 Stats and the current rank points for the 22 Arcana?