Play GOW with Keyboard but Joystick no work
hi, Please help My Problem.

I can play God of war game with my keyboard but I can't join my USB Joystick to the game. I can map the controller buttons on Lilypad. Controller buttons are fluently work in mapping. But nothing work on game.

My PCSX2 is 1.4.0 and Controller PAD is Lilypad 0.11.0. And the Controller is Microkingdom PS2 controller.

I've tried other Lilypad version such as 0.10.0 and try to disbale the Keyboard. But the Keyboard can still control the game and Joystick is still not working.

Anyone Help me and appologize for my poor english.

Sponsored links

Please tell me what should I do.
Should downgrade the PCSX2 version or should change the Controller ?
Which version of Lilypad is suitable for God of war game.
Otherwise which controller should I use?
can you please show us screenshots of your lilypad settings ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I've take the screenshot. but don't know how to attach image files in reply. Sad

(06-26-2017, 02:30 PM)jesalvein Wrote: can you please show us screenshots of your lilypad settings ?

I've take the screenshot. but don't know how to attach image files in reply. [Image: sad.gif]
upload them to a pic hosting site and post the links here.
This is the screenshot of Lilypad 0.11.0 settings from my office computer. can't post now the screenshot of my home computer settings coz now I'm at office and there no joystick here.
https://ibb.co/eWLcYQ
will be waiting for your Home settings, then.
And don't forget to screenshot all the tabs
I'm sure that I mapped the keys again and again on this Lilypad setting>Pad 1. I set up the key map and then do "apply" and "ok" correctly. But the joystick nothing work in game.
and I used other plugin Lilypad 0.10.0 (it can disable the keyboard) version and try again, but the keyboard is not disable and work on game, also the joystick is still not working.
Yep. Looks like a mess.