Playing Pal version of Final Fantasy X newbie question.
I apologize if this has been asked. My PS3 died so I can't play my PS2 games anymore and had a question. I have Final Fantaxy X (European Pal/International) version on the way.

For the last week I was using the emulator to play FFX and what not. Will I have any issues on my PC of plaing the pal version with the emulator? Do I need to do anything special?

Sponsored links

Pal version will feel like its running a little slower then what you are use to. That is becuase it is running slightly slower. Square certainly did not turn down the fps correctly with the pal release so it actually runs slightly slower. But other then that which is part of the game if your pc can handle the NTSC version fine then you will have zero issue playing the pal version.
Can the international Japanese release be played on the emulator or would that require something special?
Just need to use fast boot and it will work no problem
(01-05-2013, 07:02 AM)Topken Wrote: Just need to use fast boot and it will work no problem

So I don't need Japanese PS2 bios? Thanks for all the help.
(01-05-2013, 07:07 AM)CultOfPersonality Wrote: So I don't need Japanese PS2 bios? Thanks for all the help.
yeah even if you don't have a jap bios or any other country bios which the game need(like ntsc jp, NA ntsc, EU Pal) you can just fast boot then play the game