Playing Ps2 game discs
i read the thread discussing what is required to play ps2 games on the emulator, but when i run the cdrom, it doesnt load, it just goes to the home screen for the ps2. can anyone help me?
Ive configured the plugins, configured the cdrom to run he discs iso, and still goes to the home screen.

Sponsored links

You don't run the iso in the disc, that is NOT an image of the disc just some file. If you want to run directly from your dvd, use CDVD gigaherz as CDVD plugin and configure it to the drive letter of your dvd drive
[Image: newsig.jpg]
i only have Linuzappz Iso CDVD 0.7.0, CDVDnull Driver 0.6.0, and P.E.Op.S. CDVD (CDDA mod) 1.3.0 as configuration options
Then you're using some kind of ancient version of PCSX2. Download the latest 0.9.8 from our site.
lol kk
ill reply if i have more troubles. thanks.
works just fine, thanks again
No prob Wink
actually, in game the gameplay lags. the menus are normal speed, but the gameplays is way slow. any help with that?
Start by posting your full system specifications (operating system, processor type and speed, graphics card) and which game(s) you are trying to play
im using a 64 bit op system, with an intel core i3-2310m cpu @ 2.10 ghz, 4 gb of ram, intel HD graphics family with 1969 MB total for graphics memory and 2 processor cores.
Games list:
devil may cry 3 dantes awakening : special edition
drakengard
scaler
resident evil 4
soul calibur 2
jak 2
jak 3
final fantasy X