Playing with an HDMI connection through an LCD TV
(04-16-2012, 06:20 AM)[pro]PCSX2 Wrote: not to burst your bubble but dnt you think that a laptop isnt powerful enough to run its operating system AND an emulator and on top of that do multiple screens or do an HD output.
I mean unless you have that thousand dollar laptop I wouldnt expect that much out of it. But it seems like its only the LCD display doing it. For that, you'd have to realize something, its a laptop, it isnt designed to be hooked up like that, its been designed for its built in display. Which should already be an LCD display. I really dont understand why you would do that.

It's obvious.. I am taking advantage of the HDMI port of my laptop..

Sponsored links

It's likely as [pro]PCSX2 said, your laptop just doesnt have the power to display at 1080p, if you output at a lower resolution it will probably be okay, 720p might be usable, but im afraid 1080p might be out!
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(04-16-2012, 06:20 AM)[pro]PCSX2 Wrote: not to burst your bubble but dnt you think that a laptop isnt powerful enough to run its operating system AND an emulator and on top of that do multiple screens or do an HD output.
I mean unless you have that thousand dollar laptop I wouldnt expect that much out of it. But it seems like its only the LCD display doing it. For that, you'd have to realize something, its a laptop, it isnt designed to be hooked up like that, its been designed for its built in display. Which should already be an LCD display. I really dont understand why you would do that.
mine retailed at $1200, but i got it for $830.... and for what it has it runs emulators very well+^_^+ got full speed 90% of the time, (except for Xenosaga Mechs and Xenosaga II fire)+^_^+
Signature purposefully left blank.