Playstation 3 controller will work ?
Hi,

I have ps3 sixaxis wireless/wire ( you can put and remove the wire ) controller .

Now when i put it in the pc it is recognize by the pc installation going great but you cany play or use with the controller 4 leds are blinking nonstop .

I read in some forums that its beacuse im using vista 64bit . The 64bit is the problem .

My question is if ill use vista 32bit will it work good the controller ? Do i need and speical drivers for the 32bit or just plug in the controller into the usb ? Will it work ill be able to play with the controller on any of the ps2 games on the pcsx2 ?

My system is :

Duo2core 3ghz 4gbram nvidia gefore 8800gtx 768mb .

Windows ultimate vista 64bit .

Im using pcsx2 0.9.6 ( tried so far final fantasy xii the opening movie working great and smooth but when it come to the main menu i cant choose start keyboards dosent work and my ps3 controller cant work with the 64bit vista ).

Thank you for the help .

Sponsored links

I am unaware of any working 64bit drivers for PS3 controllers yet, so that could be your problem.
(03-13-2009, 03:21 PM)chocolade Wrote: My question is if ill use vista 32bit will it work good the controller ? Do i need and speical drivers for the 32bit or just plug in the controller into the usb ? Will it work ill be able to play with the controller on any of the ps2 games on the pcsx2 ?

Last I heard of the ps3 drivers, they were only for XP 32bit, but if there is a 32bit vista driver, then using vista 32 bit would work, annoyingly vista 64bit demands signed drivers