Please Help! Bios Wont show!
Ok, so i finally was able to successfully dump the bios from my PlayStation 2 and i know i did everything right cause i did exactly what the guy on youtube did, i got the full bios files and successfully made a folder for it with the bios files by themselves in the folder. When i try configuring the bios on the select your own bios list, i select the folder and none of my bios files show up on the list that it gives you to select from. I am using PCSX2 1.2.1 and nothing is showing up! Why! Please someone help i searched on the internet for days by now and know one seems to be having the same problem. What do I do?

Sponsored links

can you please screenshot your bios folder so that we can have a look ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(10-15-2015, 03:29 AM)Curti Wrote: Ok, so i finally was able to successfully dump the bios from my PlayStation 2 and i know i did everything right cause i did exactly what the guy on youtube did, i got the full bios files and successfully made a folder for it with the bios files by themselves in the folder. When i try configuring the bios on the select your own bios list, i select the folder and none of my bios files show up on the list that it gives you to select from. I am using PCSX2 1.2.1 and nothing is showing up! Why! Please someone help i searched on the internet for days by now and know one seems to be having the same problem. What do I do?

If you have a .p2b file, you need to extract it with a program like winrar or 7zip for PCSX2 to recognize it
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(10-15-2015, 09:59 AM)Bositman Wrote: If you have a .p2b file, you need to extract it with a program like winrar or 7zip for PCSX2 to recognize it

I guess we never got around to supporting that directly, huh? Tongue2

The dumper that makes the p2b(new one) doesn't work on my PS2 so I never had to deal with that.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD