Please Help Me
(12-17-2009, 10:48 PM)InfelPira Wrote: Then i have no clue what you have done. It's not reading it as a PS2 format dvd. Are you sure its not the ps3 version? Is the disc scratched? Have you tried it in a real ps2?

yes ı tried and played for hours

Sponsored links

There is either something you aren't telling us or this goes beyond my knowledge. But from what I can tell, your dvd/iso is not being read as a ps2 format disc/image. That's all i can tell you right now from what you've told us.
------------
CPU: Core I7 Q720
Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GT240M
Ram: 4 gigs
What can ı do to make emulator to read dvd as a PS2 format,do you know?
ı see people in youtube who plays this game in emulator and ı jelous of them,please help me
Also when ı use gigaherz cdvd plugin and click run cdvd tihs blavk screen comes and nothing happens,only the number at the right corner of the screen increases:http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5115/adsz2uc.jpg
guys ı am going to bed please write your advices to run this game,tank you see you10 hours laterSmile
you never told us what game it was ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-18-2009, 12:04 AM)jesalvein Wrote: you never told us what game it was ?

Smackdown 2010. I can only assume that either:

1.) He's lying through his teeth about it playing on a real ps2, because the disc is clearly not in ps2 format.

2.) Sony and its infinite wisdom added a new key to games that the emulator doesn't do. (Like they do with current PSP games and them not working on custom firmwares(no matter what version number your firmware is. it will not run unless its offical))
------------
CPU: Core I7 Q720
Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GT240M
Ram: 4 gigs
to me, there's, no clue about the "lies".

However, I think some people made it run under pcsx2, and it was as playable as smackdown 2009
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
If it can't detect it's a PS2 game there are only 2 real possibilties... Either your PCSX2 isn't setup correctly, or you haven't dumped the game correctly/your PC dvd drive isn't capable of reading PS2 games correctly (or at least this game)
[Image: 2748844.png]