Please Help Me
Hi guys,ı have pcsx2 0.9.6 and smackdown 2010 dvd,ı downloaded all the plugins on the ınternet and tried them but when ı click on execute play station 2 screen comes and it goes to memory card format screen,there is a cd image under the first memory card image ı click that but it comes to the same screen again,please help me ı have a very powerful machine,ı can play gta 4 with 60 fps,please help me

Sponsored links

please give pc specs, plugins config, pcsx2 version, screenshots.

Quote:ı have a very powerful machine,ı can play gta 4 with 60 fps

doesn't mean anything. Pcsx2 requires more power than GTA4 on many games.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Nvidia 9600 Gt 1gb İntel core 2 duo e7400 2.7 4 gb ram vista ultimate 64 bit
ı have all the plugins pcsx2 0.9.6,do you want screen shot?
(12-17-2009, 10:08 PM)jesalvein Wrote: please give pc specs, plugins config, pcsx2 version, screenshots.

Quote:ı have a very powerful machine,ı can play gta 4 with 60 fps

doesn't mean anything. Pcsx2 requires more power than GTA4 on many games.

I'll never understand why people think that because they can play a game on their computer, that emulation must work. It doesn't work like that. Emulation requires more resources than the original system already had(usually 10x the power than the original system had).

When you are emulating a game, your computer does alot of work. Not only does it have to play the game, it also has to emulate the system at the same time. It requires alot of power to do both things. Unlike games that are made for PC where it doesn't have to emulate the system the game is on, so that would be the easiest explaination without having to go into technicals.
(12-17-2009, 10:17 PM)ozi_1995 Wrote: Nvidia 9600 Gt 1gb İntel core 2 duo e7400 2.7 4 gb ram vista ultimate 64 bit
ı have all the plugins pcsx2 0.9.6,do you want screen shot?

Update to the latest revision. thats the only way to get the best speed possibly really. also. your processor is a drawback. while you may be able to get away with playing alot of games, games that require alot of juice will play very slowly. With your video card, i suggest using native resolution in GSDX. You may be able to pull off 60fps easily then with your proc.

As for your other issue, you will need to have a game to play, you insert the dvd into your computer and set up the CD/DVD plugin of your choice and hit File/Run CD/DVD..

The best method is to turn your DVD into an ISO and use File/Run ISO or Linuz's ISO plugin. Until you have it execute a game, you will always be brought to the bios screen.
------------
CPU: Core I7 Q720
Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GT240M
Ram: 4 gigs
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/5660/adszdg.png here is the screenshot
(12-17-2009, 10:22 PM)ozi_1995 Wrote: http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/5660/adszdg.png here is the screenshot

Read my last post... you are doing it wrong...
------------
when ı use linuziso or run iso this screen comes:http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/8673/adsz1gm.jpg what can ı do about that
I am beginning to believe you downloaded your games(plus the directory names in your start menu scream bit torrented), as they are not in PS2 format. That message basically translates to "Insert a PS2 format DVD". If you had the original DVDs, it would not be saying that unless you dumped the ISOs the wrong.
------------
(12-17-2009, 10:40 PM)InfelPira Wrote: I am beginning to believe you downloaded your games(plus the directory names in your start menu scream bit torrented), as they are not in PS2 format. That message basically translates to "Insert a PS2 format DVD". If you had the original DVDs, it would not be saying that unless you dumped the ISOs the wrong.

no ı download bob marley songs bt torrent ı have limited internet connection with 4 gb ı can't download,ı bought the game orginal,please helppppppp
Then i have no clue what you have done. It's not reading it as a PS2 format dvd. Are you sure its not the ps3 version? Is the disc scratched? Have you tried it in a real ps2?
------------