Please help. Trying to get x360ce to work with pcsx2
Hi guys. x360ce from TocaEdit used to work well with pcsx2 back when pcsx2 support the LilyPad plugin. Now, I'm using a Logitech G27 steering wheel with x360ce to try and get the wheel to emulate an Xbox 360 controller. I just download the latest nightly build of pcsx2 64bit version, and placed x360ce into the pcsx2.exe directory, but the emulator no longer recognizes x360ce and shows no Xinput controller being connected Sad Is there a work around, or can someone suggest what I might be doing wrong?

Sponsored links

I got it working(YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!)!!!!

You can disregard guys, seems like all I needed to do was rename the dll file to "x360ce1_4.dll"
(10-17-2023, 12:50 AM)Isamu Wrote: I got it working(YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!)!!!!

You can disregard guys, seems like all I needed to do was rename the dll file to "x360ce1_4.dll"

Can you please tell me what dill file you had to rename ? and doesn't "xinput1_4.dll" already exist ? did you also use GPDSCK and vJoy ? am struggling to make MC3 work with keyboard and mouse

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go