Please help.i cant go beyond mem card screen
I m trying to run pcsx2 on my 2gb ram..core 2 duo..2ghz 1gb graphics card(intel)...hp laptop...i ve got the req..plugins and bios...i mtrying to run wwe raw vs smackdown through a .cso turned iso file...when i run cd/dvd...the sony screen comes ...when i press x ...it forwards to mem card screen showing 2 mem card icons....on clicking on one of them it shows no data and i get stuck....what to do??

Sponsored links

.cso? What kind of file is that? Use the original DVD or have it in an ISO format. Then use the proper plugin after configuring it correctly by reading the guide
[Image: newsig.jpg]
cso? I think that's the compressed ISO format that's popular with the PSP crowd...
[Image: 2748844.png]
(11-11-2009, 10:09 AM)Bositman Wrote: .cso? What kind of file is that? Use the original DVD or have it in an ISO format. Then use the proper plugin after configuring it correctly by reading the guide

thanks for the post...please tell me what should happen when i click on the RUN CD/DVD button....and is raw vs sd 2009 supported....it says so on the comp. list
(11-11-2009, 10:31 AM)Koji Wrote: cso? I think that's the compressed ISO format that's popular with the PSP crowd...

can u tell me whats PSP??
#1: Read the guide and see how to properly setup your CDVD plugin to play games.

#2: PSP is the Playstation Portable... which obviously is not compatible with PCSX2.
[Image: 2748844.png]