Please help to be able to play off iso image
I extracted from a PS2 DVD game to an iso file and I tried to configure but pcsx2 just closes as soon as I try to run the iso. Please help, I am not good at setting this up if I did this wrong.

Sponsored links

Check here and read how to configure Linuz Iso CDVD. If you still can't get it to work, come back and explain a bit about what is happening exactly.
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @3.5 GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 680 2GB
I did the compression like it said

Quote:Under "Compression Method" you can select either ".Z - compress faster",which will compress your image faster but make it larger or ".BZ - compress better",which will compress your image slowly but make it smaller.

and when it was finished it said error loading Wild Arms.iso.Z2
You don't actually have to do the compression. All you need to do is configure Linuz Iso CDVD by clicking the "select iso" button.

Which Wild Arms game is it? And what region is the game (PAL, NTSC)?
Do you have the ISO file mounted to a virtual drive? If you do, then un-mount it and use Linuz Iso to use the ISO directly.
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @3.5 GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 680 2GB
(07-05-2009, 03:46 PM)Larfin_Man Wrote: You don't actually have to do the compression. All you need to do is configure Linuz Iso CDVD by clicking the "select iso" button.

Which Wild Arms game is it? And what region is the game (PAL, NTSC)?
Do you have the ISO file mounted to a virtual drive? If you do, then un-mount it and use Linuz Iso to use the ISO directly.

It is Wild Arms 5 which it says playable. I believe it is NTSC. I don't have it mounted. But when I try selecting it, PCSX2 just closes.
I am able to run from PS2 game discs no problem but they run at a frame rate of 7 FPS.
(07-06-2009, 01:47 AM)Zehlek Wrote: I am able to run from PS2 game discs no problem but they run at a frame rate of 7 FPS.

then check another discussion about this stuff... Cool
If you download the PS2 bios illegally, you are breaking the law. Courts around the world have ruled that businesses and individuals can be prosecuted for illegal downloading.
[Image: makemydaynow.jpg]

Need some help here. I have the kingdom hearts II iso downloaded and on 7zip. I open up PCSX2 and select to run this iso. on the emulation it goes through where it says Playstation 2, but once it reaches it, it stops and closes...Help?
You need to read our rules, you shouldn't expect help with your pirated game.

Warned.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64