Please how to overcome
Big Grin 
Please how to overcome

When playing game Suikoden V (u) to the Pcsx2 will not work anymore hope everyone help me. I use the patches on the forum but not be overcome
Sorry for English capital ít Blush

My PC : Intel core 2 duo E7400 2.80GHz VGA 8400GS Ram 2G Pcsx2-beta-1329 Smile
[Image: qcqrqfstnkqjl15pufz5.jpg]
Config
[Image: t64nyq3jlf996rl8qaj9.jpg]
[Image: 16bh9ogincnsr0afxhnu.jpg]
[Image: t8qpdokdeyy5s6ok6p9l.jpg]
[Image: 9yjujvlmronotk7waw2.jpg]

Help Me ! Huh

Sponsored links

one thing i can see that i think is a problem, EE Cycle rate at x2 and VU Cycle steal hack on at same time.

if i remember right, they shouldnt be used together.

can you load your pictures as attachments? it takes a long time to load your post, (still not done)
CPU : i7 4930k @ 4.0GHz
RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8x8GB 1603MHz 1.60v
GPU : Asus R9 290X 4GB
MOBO: Asus Rampage Extreme IV
OSYS: Windows 10 Pro
(06-09-2009, 03:43 PM)unauthorizedlogin Wrote: one thing i can see that i think is a problem, EE Cycle rate at x2 and VU Cycle steal hack on at same time.

if i remember right, they shouldnt be used together.

can you load your pictures as attachments? it takes a long time to load your post, (still not done)

Thank you for your interest in my article. but you say the "EE Cycle rate at x2 and VU Cycle" is where?
Sr for the post it's not right but you need someone to know how to fix this
Right, first turn off all the hacks. Try that scene again then without using savestates (no F3! ).
(06-09-2009, 04:08 PM)rama Wrote: Right, first turn off all the hacks. Try that scene again then without using savestates (no F3! ).

Not you. me try to buy CD new but is still the same error do me think Pcsx2
Who can file save over the file for this request with
Help me huhu!
(06-09-2009, 04:18 PM)KungPuSusu Wrote:
(06-09-2009, 04:08 PM)rama Wrote: Right, first turn off all the hacks. Try that scene again then without using savestates (no F3! ).

pardon? he asked you to switch off all the hacks under Config->Speed Hacks, nothing else. Then run the game from File->Run CD/DVD (No other way!)

Dont forget to use "Default Cycle Rate"
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

You could also try a previous version of the emulator and see if that solves your problem.
And you should really delete some ancient plugins i see on the console like GSsoft and some 64 bit plugins (where the heck did you find these,I don't even have them Tongue) since these can cause problems
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(06-09-2009, 04:18 PM)KungPuSusu Wrote:

I respect anyone who can understand this sentence......

Well as said, turn off all the speedhacks and try again. You may want to update your plugin as well