Please recommend a GPU, controller
I just loaded pcsx2 and can finally emulate my ps2 that had been giving me issues.

I'm looking for a recommendation for a discrete GPU, since I am currently running just the on-chip Intel HD graphics on my I5-3570K (system runs Windows 7 64 bit, 8 GB ram, SSD). Any suggestions for a card that can support dual DVI and somewhere around the USD $200 price? Right now, my primary graphics need would be pcsx2 (not planning on Crysis or other heavy games). I also do encode a lot, so CUDA will be a plus. I have my eye on a EVGA GTX 650 Ti right now.

Also, for the controller, I have an ANCIENT USB Thrustmaster. Any recommendations for a compatible USB controller with vibrate? Wired is ok.

Thanks.

Sponsored links

I have a 650ti and it does everything i need it to, incuding playing all the new games on ultra.. Any of the 7xx are kinda expencive but for what you say you need it for anything higher than a 650 wouldn't be worth it

Edit: as for the controller the ps3 or 360 controllers are good, but i like my logitech gamepad and its alot cheaper than the others
(06-07-2013, 09:38 PM)TheGinger Wrote: I have a 650ti and it does everything i need it to, incuding playing all the new games on ultra.. Any of the 7xx are kinda expencive but for what you say you need it for anything higher than a 650 wouldn't be worth it

Edit: as for the controller the ps3 or 360 controllers are good, but i like my logitech gamepad and its alot cheaper than the others
What model number for the controller? The F710 looks nice!

Thanks.
I have the 310 it doesnt have rumble idk if the 710 does either but i've seen others on here with the 710 and it works fine with pcsx2
I do have one and I can confirm it does Wink
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
For controller, I'd recommend the Onza from Razer, it is just so precise that you will never see that thing of a character running ahead but can't do more than walk the diagonals (just don't be surprised it will not reach the corners of that square used by MS to calibrate the analog sticks, since it uses a much more meaningful circular pattern Smile
Imagination is where we are truly real
Can't go wrong with a PS3 or 360 controller.
MyAnimeList: http://www.myanimelist.net/profile/tyestor
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/tyestor
Current PCSX2 version: v1.7.2460-windows-64bit-SSE4

The plural of anime is anime.
I recommend a 7870 and a PS2 controller with a PS2 to USB adapter.
Im recommand u an ps2 or an quantum joypad controller...
I use a Logitech Rumblepad 2. Rumble doesn't work on Windows 8 though

edit: drivers are finally out, yay rumble is back Smile