Please recreate your thread
To whoever had created the thread "Whatever happened to monthly progress reports?" -

please recreate the thread so I can address it properly. I made a mistake in my post and when I went to delete my own post, somehow I deleted the whole thread like a dumbass.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

(08-07-2015, 04:45 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: To whoever had created the thread "Whatever happened to monthly progress reports?" -

please recreate the thread so I can address it properly. I made a mistake in my post and when I went to delete my own post, somehow I deleted the whole thread like a dumbass.

Everyone makes mistakes you only human xD
maybe something like this might be useful in the future : http://mods.mybb.com/view/undo-delete
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(08-07-2015, 05:51 AM)ssakash Wrote: maybe something like this might be useful in the future : http://mods.mybb.com/view/undo-delete

Mybb 1.8 has that built in already. In fact, I thought only admins could perma-delete by default, but maybe super-mods can as well.
The main reason I made this thread is so the guy would know I didn't delete it on purpose. The thread was claiming we had dropped the ball on monthly progress reports and hadn't made any yet(okay...). I created this thread when I accidentally deleted that one so the world would know I wasn't trying to delete the guy's criticism, but rather I just ***** up.
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Don't you have a daily backup?
Maybe. But I'm only supermod, I don't have access to the site backend. Bosit or someone would have to. Also the post only was up like 5 minutes before I accidentally killed it.
You suggest I look through the 300mb SQL database for a deleted thread...?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Not me. I didn't know what method might exist. I was just saying I didn't have the ability personally.
Yeah i was talking to xemnas99
[Image: newsig.jpg]