Plugin not being listed
I'm new to this and I'm fiddling around and trying out different plug-ins. I read that P.E.Op.S spu2 might work better for some games so I downloaded, put the dll into the plug-ins folder, but it's not being listed in the dropdown menu. I'm using the 0.9.7 beta version.

Sponsored links

erase the .ini files and start pcsx2 again.

it should re-detect the plugins
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
That doesn't seem to have worked, unfortunately, but thanks for the fast reply. Do I have to delete all the .ini files, even the ones to do with the pad and the gs?
Quote:I read that P.E.Op.S spu2 might work better for some games
That's definitively not the case any more, use SPU2-X for precision or ZeroSPU2 for speed, but SPU2-X should do better than anything else really.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Maybe you got an older P.E.Op.S that isnt compatible with pcsx2 anymore but it should have show you an error in the console, the PCSX2 0.9.6 binary package comes with a P.E.Op.S that should work fine but as Bositman said it's no longer recommended at all.

http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Thanks for the heads up. I guess I won't bother with P.E.Op.S then.
When you click "Choose Plugin/BIOS", the console should list it loading all the plugins, any plugin that errors when loading should be reported in console. For ex. ZeroPad.dll
CPU: i7 930 @ 2.8GHz(Everyday)/3.6GHz(Gaming)/4.0GHz(Encoding)
GPU: Geforce GTX 480 @ 850MHz/1001MHz
Motherboard: ASUS P6X58D-E
RAM: 2x3 6GB OCZ @ 1527MHz 8-8-8-24