Plugin wont show up as an option in config
I have put SPU2-x.dll in the plugins folder and yet I cant select it as an option. I would really like sound while playing my .hack games.

Sponsored links

(05-12-2013, 07:18 AM)Codemaster23 Wrote: I have put SPU2-x.dll in the plugins folder and yet I cant select it as an option. I would really like sound while playing my .hack games.
What steps are you taking to change the plugin? Are you going to:
Config---Plugin/BIOS Selector---Plugins to select your plugin?
New Gran Turismo 4 Config+Shader 2017

Intel Core i5 OCed @ 4.00 Ghz - GeForce GTX 970 - 16 GB RAM Crucial Ballistic Sport PC3-16000 - Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Yep, I am at the Config and when I select the drop box for the sound, only the Null one is there.
(05-12-2013, 09:33 AM)Codemaster23 Wrote: Yep, I am at the Config and when I select the drop box for the sound, only the Null one is there.

Where you downloaded the emulator? the official releases should come with a working one already.

Anyway, possibly the emulator was installed at C:\Program Files (x86), what shouldn't, and you put the Plugin under the plugin's folder at the emulator's root folder and it is searching it on the PCSX2 folder under Documents... or is the other way around. That's supposing the plugin is valid dll.
Imagination is where we are truly real
I got it just from a torrent since I was looking for one with bios and plugins, I assumed that the official release didn't come with a bios. Also, I have it looking in the right place for the plugins, at the plugins folder where the program is installed.
This thread going to close in 3,2,1 & closed !!
you must get a bios from your own PS2, downloading one is illegal.
as said above, closed.
@ Preet : please use the report button in that kind of situation.
thanks
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go