Plugin?
Hey. Did anyone observed that asian people did some nice plugins for pcsx2 (ye ye i know they make a hacked version of your project)that make games run faster? such as Naruto(all of ps2 tested) , dragon ball z BT3 and infinite world? (im preety sure other DBZ games run better also and i tried GoW and seems to work well for that too)

Anyway my idea is... is it wrong to use one of those plugins in your future releases? and maybe translate em? i use one of those jap video plugins and seems to be awesome even on default settings.
Oh and if you do want these fast working plugins then they are called
SPU2-X 1.4.0 (jap version)
Divine 0.1.15

If you don't find em I can upload em.

Sponsored links

We would certainly like the modified sources from these hacks as per GPL.
But last time I checked these compiles were all dubious, with no sources.
So nope, not interested in them.
Besides, we cannot translate anything without the sources anyway Tongue2

(I also doubt there's any good changes in them, just fyi.
It's all nice pictures, re-branding and enabling of already available options.)
(08-28-2010, 05:41 AM)rama Wrote: We would certainly like the modified sources from these hacks as per GPL.
But last time I checked these compiles were all dubious, with no sources.
So nope, not interested in them.
Besides, we cannot translate anything without the sources anyway Tongue2

(I also doubt there's any good changes in them, just fyi.
It's all nice pictures, re-branding and enabling of already available options.)

well then if it's enabling already available options then for me the normal plugins do not work well for games ^_^ i checked the default settings for the plugin and almost everything is disabled except for 8-bit Textures but i tried that on the normal plugins and low fps well anyway as you say.

EDIT: just so i know... will you be making in the future a low graphic type of plugin? like forcing the ps2 game to use 8-16 bit textures or somewhere there. also disabling shadows? more exactly settings that are used for pc games such as water quality etc
pm me a link to those plugins (and JUST the plugins)
well pcsx2 team still is the best for me.. look all the hard work they put to create this magnificent program..
(08-28-2010, 03:11 PM)darkvirus Wrote: well pcsx2 team still is the best for me.. look all the hard work they put to create this magnificent program..

i did not said nor wanted to say that the team is bad or something like that i said just that one of those jap plugins actually seem nice >.>
(08-28-2010, 04:25 AM)Zakusho Wrote: Hey. Did anyone observed that asian people did some nice plugins for pcsx2 (ye ye i know they make a hacked version of your project)that make games run faster? such as Naruto(all of ps2 tested) , dragon ball z BT3 and infinite world? (im preety sure other DBZ games run better also and i tried GoW and seems to work well for that too)

Anyway my idea is... is it wrong to use one of those plugins in your future releases? and maybe translate em? i use one of those jap video plugins and seems to be awesome even on default settings.
Oh and if you do want these fast working plugins then they are called
SPU2-X 1.4.0 (jap version)
Divine 0.1.15

If you don't find em I can upload em.
please upload them or can you send me the link tnx
woah im not telling that u have said wrong im just giving my opinion here.. im just saying that the pcsx2 team will be the best for me... no arguing about that dude
I acquire links to debunk things, not because I think they're better. and Zakusho I recommend not giving out links to anyone but devs, if they ask for them.
I won't permit this to go on any longer. You are forbidden to share links to illegal hacks of this hard working team's plugins. Closed.
[Image: newsig.jpg]