Plugins and bios dont save
Whenever i close PCSX2 and open it again, i have to reconfigure my bios and plugin settings all over again. Does anyone know why this is happening?

Sponsored links

do you have pcsx2 installed in programs files (x86)/programs files? if so remove it from there. run as administrator maybe?
For starters, what version of pcsx2 are you using ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(03-13-2015, 05:03 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: do you have pcsx2 installed in programs files (x86)/programs files? if so remove it from there. run as administrator maybe?

Yeah its in x86 program files. where should i move it to? and what difference would it make
(03-13-2015, 10:18 PM)MyKeyblader Wrote: Yeah its in x86 program files. where should i move it to? and what difference would it make

A system requires administrative rights to write to that directory typically.
Like bomblord said, program files can have issues with write permissions, especially on Win8. Just move it to the root of your C drive.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(03-13-2015, 10:18 PM)MyKeyblader Wrote: Yeah its in x86 program files. where should i move it to? and what difference would it make

anywhere but in there, I personal have pcsx2 installed on my HDD , which is e:

c: is my SSD