Plugins for Windows 7?
I'm using Windows & RC1 build 7100 with DirectX 11, is there any GSdx version compatible with DirectX 11? Whenever I run the game, the emulator keep notify me to update the DirectX. In the GSdx configuration, the lastest version shown in renderer box is Direct3D 10.

Sponsored links

you need to download web updater and update direct x.
and Gsdx doesn't support Dx11 yet Smile (and Dx11 is not even out yet Tongue)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
i just switched to windows 7 yesterday to give it a try, you just need to update your dx like Cain said. and just as luis said there isnt anything supporting dx11 yet.

everything working fine for me, except GTA Vice City, but ill narrow that problem down soon. Its either OS or GPU.
CPU : i7 4930k @ 4.0GHz
RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8x8GB 1603MHz 1.60v
GPU : Asus R9 290X 4GB
MOBO: Asus Rampage Extreme IV
OSYS: Windows 10 Pro
Well, thank you guys a lot, it works now^^. I'm getting to understand how it works.
If you wan to test your DirectX 11 in your GPU and CPU. You can download (Microsoft Directx SDK March09) in microsoft official website. Inside contain DirectX 11 Sample. you can try run it.

My ATI HD4870 512MB with C2Q 2.5 GHZ use render the sample of directx 11 shader and texture for 1 Frame it take me like 5 to 10 sec. !!!

So, can we imagine that use DirectX 11 on PCSX2 to obtain 60 Fps now day's !!! = impossible.

I can guessing that .... Nvidia and ATI now develop Graphic card that support DirectX 11 we just wait and buy... ^^.
HappyTongueCSX2:Happy
(05-26-2009, 04:55 PM)nelsonz Wrote: If you wan to test your DirectX 11 in your GPU and CPU. You can download (Microsoft Directx SDK March09) in microsoft official website. Inside contain DirectX 11 Sample. you can try run it.

My ATI HD4870 512MB with C2Q 2.5 GHZ use render the sample of directx 11 shader and texture for 1 Frame it take me like 5 to 10 sec. !!!

So, can we imagine that use DirectX 11 on PCSX2 to obtain 60 Fps now day's !!! = impossible.

I can guessing that .... Nvidia and ATI now develop Graphic card that support DirectX 11 we just wait and buy... ^^.

If the card doesn't support DX11, it's probably falling back onto software. So all you're getting is a benchmark of your CPU, it's as if the video card wasn't there.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
Hmmm ... still use more CU then GPU ... average 40 % CPU usage and 10% GPU usage from what show in the monitoring software.
HappyTongueCSX2:Happy
(05-28-2009, 08:55 AM)nelsonz Wrote: Hmmm ... still use more CU then GPU ... average 40 % CPU usage and 10% GPU usage from what show in the monitoring software.

That pretty much confirms it. It's falling back to CPU, and apparently self-limiting itself so it doesn't completely dominate the available CPU time.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
Help: Update directx
Windows 7 64bit has directx 11 but my graphic card is directx 9 compatible
What to do? It says Please update your directx.Should i update diretx even if it is dx11
Graphic card nVidia 7300le 256 -win7-767mb shared=1024mb