Plz help me, my pcsx2 fails to load any game
Only pcsx2.exe

So what's your PC specification especially Graphics Card? PCSX2 requires Graphics Card supports Pixel Shader 2.0
durable PC since 2008
CPU : E7200 @ 2.53 GHz 1.04 V / OC 3.7 GHz 1.36 V (390*9.5, 4GB DDR2 780)
GPU : 8600GT (GDDR3, 256 MB) / OC (750 / 900)
BOARD : GA-EP31-DS3L (rev 1.0) broken and bought a second hand one replaced
PSU : 300 W

Sponsored links

I've already done that and it has been fixed. When i went to cdvd gigaherz's plugin configuration, i selected F: (cdvd).
As soon as i put my ps2 cd, i clicked on Run CDVD, then pcsx2 brought this message saying:
*CDVD: OPENING DRIVE '//F:'...
*CDVD: IO THREAD STARTED...
TRACK 1: 0mins 2secs 0frame
*CDVD DISK OPEN: 1 TRACK <1 to 1>:
**TRACK 1: DATA <Mode 1> <338022 sectors>

I want to know if the pcsx2 has started working thru the message above coz it hasn't display the sony logo and the game yet. Is my pcsx2 working now according to the message! So what next should i do.
Plz i need ur responses.
ok, so.
1 - Which game is it ?
2 - You should make an image of your PS2 DVD and use Linuz Iso plugin. You'll get better performances.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Thanks so much for ur contributions. Plz kindly tell me how to make an image of my ps2 dvd.. I am waiting...
(08-11-2009, 04:23 PM)feichi Wrote: Thanks so much for ur contributions. Plz kindly tell me how to make an image of my ps2 dvd.. I am waiting...

use an imaging soft like imgburn
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
After downloading the imgburn, kindly tell me how i can create an image for my ps2 dvd. After making the image, will the image work for other ps2 cd games?
click on "create image from disc"

honestly im not trying to be rude, but do you really need to be hand held through a simple program?

and yes it will, it should work for any ps2 game providing it isnt a dual layer dvd
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Im sorry if i am bothering u all. I am asking questions coz i am new to this program. That means i will have to create an image from my ps2 disc. Thanks for your kind gesture...
Im sorry if i am bothering u all. I am asking questions coz i am new to this program. That means i will have to create an image from my ps2 disc. Thanks for your kind gesture...
Dear Friends,
Plz help me out. I have created an ISO file for Linuz plugin. Each time i click Run CDVD, pcsx2 recognises the ps2 and loads but when it is about to display on the screen, this error appears saying 'ERROR OPENING GS PLUGIN'.
Plz what do i do to rectify the fault and make GS plugin to always open. I need ur responses plzzz...
What's your video card? did you try with another graphic plugin?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64