Plz help me, my pcsx2 fails to load any game
Hello everyone,
I have successfully configured pcsx2 through the guide and i have also updated DirectX. But each time i try to run any ps2 cd game on pcsx2, it keeps highlighting an error message saying 'Erom1 not found, erom2 not found, erom not found'. After that it brings another error message saying 'AN UNHANDLED OR UNRECOVERABLE EXCEPTION OCCURED, WITH THIS MESSAGE: THE GS PLUGIN FAILED TO OPEN/INITIALIZE. PCSX2 WILL NOW CLOSE. MORE DETAILS MAY BE AVAILABLE VIA THE emulog.txt FILE.
I am confused, plz i need u all to help me out. Tell me how to make GS to initialize.

Sponsored links

update your directx to march 2009 version
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
install

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...laylang=en

and

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...laylang=en

you can safely disregard the erom errors, they have no influence on the emulation (that i know of)
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
I have already updated DirectX to March 2009 and it still displays dat error. Wat do i do next? Plz respond.
Did you install the second link? The Visual C++ 2008?
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
Ok, i will do that... I am very grateful for ur responses. If there's any other thing that i'll have to do, plz enlighten me.
are you using gsdx or zerogs plugin?

If it's ZeroGS delete the pcsx2.ini and switch to gsdx

If it's GsdX update to the latest version (1611 as i type)

If it's another plugins for graphics then no wonder all the other ones were back from pcsx2 0.0.9
I have the latest version of gsdx and i have successfully installed the second link above i.e visual c++ but after everything, my pcsx2 still doesnt want to load any game yet. It displays a message saying 'FRAMELIMITER RATE UPDATED (UPDATEVSYNCRATE): 59.94fps
MTGS> THREAD STARTED, OPENING GS PLUGIN...
MTGS> GSOPEN FINISHED, RETURN CODE: 0xffffffff

After the above message, it brings back this same error message saying 'AN UNHANDLED OR UNRECOVERABLE EXCEPTION OCCURED, WITH THE MESSAGE: THE GS PLUGIN FAILED TO OPEN/INITIALIZE. PCSX2 WILL NOW CLOSE. MORE DETAILS MAY BE AVAILABLE VIA THE emuLog.txt FILE.
Plz help me out, i dont know if i made a mistake with my configuration. Kindly tell me what to do to stop the error message and make GS plugin to open/intialize.
Right click PCSX2 and select "Run as Administrator"
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
Do u mean that i should right click pcsx2.exe and Run as Administrator or d entire pcsx2 files?