Plz provide config.
Operating System = Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2 (build 2600)
Physical RAM = 1015 MB
CPU name = Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 2.00GHz
Vendor/Model = GenuineIntel (stepping 09)
CPU speed = 2.019 ghz (1 logical thread)
x86PType = Standard OEM
x86Flags = bfebfbff 00004400
x86EFlags = 00000000

Plz provide best configuration settings for my pc.PLZZZZZ Sad.Thnx in advanceSmile.

Sponsored links

www.pcsx2.net/guide.php
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Even with the best configuration for speed,you won't get 50/60fps on any 3D game.
My PC is little faster than your and it's really rare to get 40+ on 3D game.

On 3D games the speed I get is between 10 to 40 fps
You also didn't mention what is your video card
(04-03-2012, 06:39 PM)vsub Wrote: Even with the best configuration for speed,you won't get 50/60fps on any 3D game.
My PC is little faster than your and it's really rare to get 40+ on 3D game.

On 3D games the speed I get is between 10 to 40 fps
You also didn't mention what is your video card

I am very sorry but i dont know my video card. And also I am experiencing problems with GS plugin.I can hear audio but there is no video.
(04-04-2012, 07:31 AM)John6Cena Wrote: I am very sorry but i dont know my video card. And also I am experiencing problems with GS plugin.I can hear audio but there is no video.
for Win XP i believe you hit the window key>click "run">type "dxdiag"> hit ok, once it pops up click on display tab for video card info+^_^+
but i gotta say, that PC you have is very old and not at all capable of the heavy load emulators have+^_^+ you might have more luck with a PS1 emulater

Signature purposefully left blank.
thnx guyz...
well i have a ps2 but the game i am trying to run is not running in it.so i wanted to run it on my pc.anyway thnx for help.
Copied from your other two threads.
John6Cena Wrote:Loading plugins...
Binding GS : C:\Program Files\PCSX2 0.9.8\Plugins\GSnull.dll
isoFile open ok: D:\Black Ps2 DvD.RiP.NTSC\BLACK.iso
Bios Found: Japan v01.00(17/01/2000) Console

You have 3 problems and I doubt you'll get any more support because of the second two.

You also have another problem...the last time I tried that game,the emulator was freezing\crashing unless I use software mode.
With such pc even if pcsx2 wasn't crashing(I don't know if it's still does on the newest official\beta),it will run extremely slow
Code:
isoFile open ok: D:\Black Ps2 DvD.RiP.NTSC\BLACK.iso
this one?

working fine.. I have black, and it works

edit @vsub: SCPH-10000 works fine on black, tested it
That's not what I meant but anyway,I said what need to be said about his pc and playing PS2 games on it.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.