User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Pnach file for {Kuon and Dot hack infection}
vsub Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Pnach file for {Kuon and Dot hack infection}
Some games(not all)save the same data on different region games.
The only difference is the save name and the root\id(folder name of the save)

For example,download NTSC save and PAL save that works on your version of the game.
1.Open the NTSC save with PS2 Save Builder and extract the file that is with the same name as the Root\ID
2.Open the PAL save,copy the Root\ID,delete the file that is with the same name as the Root\ID,rename the file that you extracted from the NTSC save to the Root\ID for the PAL save and drag-drop that file into the PAL save window
3.Save the save as .max for example and import the edited save to your pcsx2 card with mymc

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2012 04:08 PM by vsub.)
09-07-2012 04:06 PM
Find all posts by this user

Sponsored links

Atlus Offline

Question RE: Pnach file for {Kuon and Dot hack infection}
(09-07-2012 04:06 PM)vsub Wrote:  Some games(not all)save the same data on different region games.
The only difference is the save name and the root\id(folder name of the save)

For example,download NTSC save and PAL save that works on your version of the game.
1.Open the NTSC save with PS2 Save Builder and extract the file that is with the same name as the Root\ID
2.Open the PAL save,copy the Root\ID,delete the file that is with the same name as the Root\ID,rename the file that you extracted from the NTSC save to the Root\ID for the PAL save and drag-drop that file into the PAL save window
3.Save the save as .max for example and import the edited save to your pcsx2 card with mymc

Where can I download or buy [PS2 save builder]?
ExclRolleyesExcl
09-07-2012 04:30 PM
Bositman Offline
Angel of Death

RE: Pnach file for {Kuon and Dot hack infection}
Seriously, it's the first result in google. Stop asking to be spoon-fed every single bit of information and look around for yourself before asking.

[Image: newsig.jpg]
09-07-2012 04:31 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Atlus Offline

Smile RE: Pnach file for {Kuon and Dot hack infection}
(09-07-2012 04:31 PM)Bositman Wrote:  Seriously, it's the first result in google. Stop asking to be spoon-fed every single bit of information and look around for yourself before asking.

Sorry I thought that its not easy to find and did not search it by myself. Unsure
Next time I will first search a file in "google" and if I failed, then I'll ask for it.
Thank you "Bositman". Smile
09-07-2012 09:52 PM
Thread Closed 

Current time: 11-22-2014, 07:41 PM