Pnach file not found by PCSX2
I have the latest version of PCSX2. Pnach file is crc.Pnach not .Pnach.txt

Pnach is in cheat folder
Pnach and Game are both US
Cheats folder is in PCSX2 folder in my program files

Sponsored links

Post the pnach file here as an attachment.
The name is the CRC.pnach
Remove the 0x infront of the name
I hate to tell you it but PCSX2 being on C:\Program Files will bring some more problems to you sooner than later.

Since is easy to reinstall PCSX2 you should do it as preventive measure, on another folder, one you create yourself, for example: C:\Emulators or C:\Games.

This last is still better for you could install all games there, including PC games. Contrary PCSX2 many PC games are a pain to reinstall, mainly if loaded with many mods and believe me, moddable games will fail helplessly running from those "protected" folders (for that reason Steam itself allows installing outside it's original install location nowadays).

Edit: Unless you are on a Windows XP... the above is valid for all Windows from Vista and later.
Imagination is where we are truly real
It's something above XP...look at the path to My Documents.
The thing I don't know is why did he post the images like that...I had to add negative effect to the images to see the second one
(02-27-2013, 05:02 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: I hate to tell you it but PCSX2 being on C:\Program Files will bring some more problems to you sooner than later.

Since is easy to reinstall PCSX2 you should do it as preventive measure, on another folder, one you create yourself, for example: C:\Emulators or C:\Games.

This last is still better for you could install all games there, including PC games. Contrary PCSX2 many PC games are a pain to reinstall, mainly if loaded with many mods and believe me, moddable games will fail helplessly running from those "protected" folders (for that reason Steam itself allows installing outside it's original install location nowadays).

Edit: Unless you are on a Windows XP... the above is valid for all Windows from Vista and later.
I'm on Windows7 sorry about that. I'll try this soon.

(02-27-2013, 05:20 PM)vsub Wrote: It's something above XP...look at the path to My Documents.
The thing I don't know is why did he post the images like that...I had to add negative effect to the images to see the second one
Sorry, the second one is fine on my end didn't have to use negatives. I'm trying a few things I'll be back to let you know if it works.
Alright thanks a lot everyone cheats are working great.