Pokopom - KrossX's Pad Plugin
Hey.

Am using Scarlet's Wrap with my DS3 and it works great with your plugin.
Only issue is the pressure support. For the life I cant seem to figure out how to enable it. Where do I need to place XInput1_3.dll in order to get the pressure working. I tried placing it in my main PCSX2 directory but that doesnt seem to help.

Any advice ?

Sponsored links

My post killed the thread -_-
Just have a little more patience.

That's where you should put the wrapper, right besides PCSX2 executable. Native pressure support should just work when detected, otherwise fake pressure is used.

Check it using the padtest ELF I'll attach to the first post.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
That explains a lot. So i need to put it inside my PCSX2 folder? Inside it's own folder? or the root directory?
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
When the wrapper is used in PC games, you must put it besides the main executable. Same with PCSX2, right besides the PCSX2.exe file that runs the emulator. In PCSX2's case, yes, its root folder.
When I try to load the plugin (vr127) in PCSX2, I get "File is not a valid dynamic library". I tried a couple of different versions but all report the same error. I am running Scarlet's Xinput Wrapper and it's working just fine.

The dll is placed in the plugin directory. Lilypad is working ok. I even installed the modified Lilypad for SCP and also it's working fine.

I am on Windows 8.
You lack the updated runtimes then. Get them HERE, the x86 ones.
Ah. Thanks. That worked. Although I did install x64 before posting and it didn't help.
Monster Hunter build! Tongue

If you hold L1, the right stick becomes dpad (so as to become a camera stick for once) and the face buttons become the right stick for attacking.

#EDIT: Better attach the build on the first post.
To toggle between analog or digital mode, press the Scroll Lock key.
Sorry but no mater what I try this is not working for me. Tried with different builds (r120 and last) and check all ini files but can't see any option to make this work. Also used 2 different keyboards.
I am on Win8 64 here but do not think this is the issue.
Oh, and the tests were done on epsxe 1.8 with new shark patch.