Pokopom - KrossX's Pad Plugin
Quote:Path: C:\Users\Devina\Desktop\Emulators\PCSX2\plugins\padPokopom.dll
File is not a valid dynamic library.
Some kinda plugin failure: C:\Users\Devina\Desktop\Emulators\PCSX2\plugins\padPokopom.dll

Valid dynamic library...? No idea what that means...

Sponsored links

Did you try installing the VS2012 runtimes?
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
Installed Visual Studio 2013, that fixed it. Laugh
Kind of stupid that Windows 8 doesn't have that from the beginning. Anyway, thanks!
Made an account just for this.

Just about any PS2 game I care to try seems to have no problems with the Pokopom plugin, but I encountered a hitch that cant be eliminated by messing with the settings in Kingdom Hearts 1, using an XBox 360 controller since my old Dualshock kicked the bucket some weeks ago.
There seems to be a sort of dead corners to the stick. Normally the character runs if you normally move the stick around and only walks if you only slightly tilt it, but when tilting the stick just right, mostly towards the corners, Sora refuses to run. Just starts walking. Doesnt seem to be affected by how much you tilt the stick, at that one precise spot he just walks.

This isn't a major thing at all, but it has gotten me killed a couple of times already because I couldnt move away from attacks fast enough by just walking. Decided to inform of it here, anyway.
That's one of the first things I implemented, but some controllers seem to have a lower range than mine. Open the INI file and check the LS/RS_ExtentionThreshold setting and try a lower value.
I am having such problems with getting controller plug-ins to work (it'll be something I'm doing/haven't done, I know). Neither Lilypad nor Pokopom react to the controller with one exception - when Lilypad is selected in the plugin dropdown the emulator warns me that I don't have a controller connected.

I wanted to stop using MotionInJoy as it was annoying, but I'm not sure what I need to do. I've installed the latest version of ePCSX2 and that came with the plugins - do I need to go get better versions of those, or do I need a Shark plug in (I checked Google. I didn't understand Google, but I checked it anyway.)?

Thanks for your help in advance! I don't want to be massively coding/emulator savvy all I want is to be able to play my games and shoot things in the face, so please keep it simple! Biggrin
You seem to be confusing ePSXe with PCSX2, two different emulators. ePSXe requires Shark, PCSX2 doesn't...

If you get a no controller error, then there's something wrong with your setup. First you should make sure the controller is properly connected and recognized by the PC. Also, you should try Scarlet's Driver as a MotionJoy replacement.

Only once that is successfully done, you should try the plugins again.
Is there a way to change the button mappings of a 360 controller? I love this plugin and really dont want to change. I simply want to swap A and B button mapping on the 360 controller.
A and B buttons are X and O (PlayStation) buttons. There's a setting just for that: "Swap [X] [O] Buttons".
I can't get the latest version of Pokopom to work in any emulators (act like the controller is off) I tested it in PCSXR and PCSX2.
I got it from emucr it might be missing something in here since I got the visual studio 2005-2013.

Little help?