Pokopom - KrossX's Pad Plugin
Damn it I just had it updated on the website Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

Oops, sorry. Tongue
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
I'm getting a crash for some reason on v106. I have to switch back to v102 for now. I've tried PCSX2 and Project64 1.6.
Using PS2 controller on PS to usb radioshack converter.
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb
The new revision makes use of the undocumented XInput function. If using x360ce, make sure it's updated since it's a new thing (see x360ce's r514 from 4 days ago).
Ok, that did the trick. Thanks.
No problem. I did a tiny update for that on r107, to help avoid the crash. Guide button functionality would be lost though, but better than a crash.
Aww, you didn't have to do that. I had already updated all instances of x360ce and it worked Wink
But that's cool though.
Better avoid them more crashes.

New version! r108

-. Restored keys 1 to 4 as analog toggle. In case of using a wrapper with a pad that has no Guide button, or an old wrapper.

-. Key 0 swaps ports. For cases like that of Psycho Mantis.

-. Added some more checks to make sure rumble stops when closing/stopping. Might help x360ce users.
For some reason Pokopom deactivates a lot when I switch windows (for example, PCSX2 to Firefox), or if I seem to leave my controller alone for 5 mins. None of the buttons work anymore. I also tested the controller in properties and it registers it there, so it's not my controller. Whenever it deactivates, I have to switch to Lilypad, then back to Pokopom to fix it.

It never happened in version 100, and it's happening in the latest version.
Are you using an X360 controller or x360ce? Cuz I know of nothing that could deactivate it. It's meant so that you can even unplug and plug the controller back. I often play with PCSX2 on the background so no problem using Firefox here either (and it shouldn't be a problem).

Are you pressing the number zero perhaps? Cuz it switches them ports. Other than that, no idea. =(