Possible to get saves off memory card with USB memory card adaptor?
I've got a USB adaptor for PS2 memory cards, presumably for use with a PS3. Is there a program or driver I could install on Windows that will enable me to take the save files off it and use it with PCSX2? I know there's a Japanese program that's meant to do that, or that's how it sounded, but I couldn't get it working at all.

Sponsored links

(09-09-2011, 10:22 PM)Tropxe Wrote: I've got a USB adaptor for PS2 memory cards, presumably for use with a PS3. Is there a program or driver I could install on Windows that will enable me to take the save files off it and use it with PCSX2? I know there's a Japanese program that's meant to do that, or that's how it sounded, but I couldn't get it working at all.

There are drivers for it, but the easiest way to do it would be to copy them to your ps3 then copy them to a flash drive.
Thing is, I don't actually have a PS3 (I may very well get one when Trico comes out, definitely if Persona 5 is a PS3 exclusive). I bought it on a whim, just in case there was a way to use it in the way I described in my first post. I want to play Persona 4 on my PC, but it'd be nice to do a New Game+ from my first playthrough on the PS2.
What I've been reading is that Persona 5 is gonna be PS3/360 Smile but that can always change
I recently looked into this actually and it seemed simpler to just get them off the PS3. Your alternatives are to download a PSV file then export and rebuild the contents, or set up Free McBoot on your PS2 and take it from there. If you can link me to this program though I might be able to help, although my Japanese is far from perfect Laugh