Post An RPG(With Pics PLS)
(04-03-2009, 04:34 AM)With Teeth Wrote: @Cain:
FFX-2's FMV problem is fixed when patches are disabled.
I don't see a problem with either KH or Castlevania, both are at constant 70 fps for me.
That list is very much definitive, nice job. I would like to add that all Nippon Ichi games are fully playable, not just Disgaea. This includes Makai Kingdom, La Pucelle Tactics, and a few others. Pretty sure GrimGrimoire works too, but I haven't tried it.

There is no problem with Castlevania or KH, just I don't see how they count as RPGs.
(04-03-2009, 04:35 AM)kerfvalerio Wrote: Can these work with pcsx2?

Ohh and pls ad pics or vids

These all work, and were reported completeable. Search the board for pics and vids. remember that you have to _own_ these games to rightfully play on PCSX2.

Sponsored links

here's for KH2. Smile
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-4256-post...l#pid35600
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(04-03-2009, 04:38 AM)Cain Wrote: remember that you have to _own_ these games to rightfully play on PCSX2.

I borrow some from friends, but have their DVDs, that's legal too. (at least aslegal as using it on a PS2 itself)
(04-03-2009, 04:44 AM)Saiki Wrote:
(04-03-2009, 04:38 AM)Cain Wrote: remember that you have to _own_ these games to rightfully play on PCSX2.

I borrow some from friends, but have their DVDs, that's legal too. (at least aslegal as using it on a PS2 itself)

You know, it's legal if you just borrow to play. But if you borrow, make a copy, return dvd and continue to play - that's piracy.
Of course by saying _own_ I meant they shouldn't be pirated dls or copies.
true enough, just making that clear too.
dont make an issue over it....... (hope someone makes a for issuses and fights thread)
(04-03-2009, 04:34 AM)With Teeth Wrote: @Cain:
FFX-2's FMV problem is fixed when patches are disabled.
I don't see a problem with either KH or Castlevania, both are at constant 70 fps for me.
That list is very much definitive, nice job. I would like to add that all Nippon Ichi games are fully playable, not just Disgaea. This includes Makai Kingdom, La Pucelle Tactics, and a few others. Pretty sure GrimGrimoire works too, but I haven't tried it.

you sir, are a very informative guy. hope you keep contributing to this thread and the board
Honestly, I think that threads like this get closed because of the screenshot thread being the proper place for that stuff because there is a standard format like having PCSX2 and GSDX rev. Yet, I remember Godwin being big on enforcing that stuff and well he isn't here it seems, so who knows.
well the games in the screenshot/vid section are not really arranged by genre or by letter... thats why i made this thread
@Cain:
Ah, now I understand. The word RPG is sort of debatable really.

@kerfvalerio:
Thank you for the kind words. I just like to help out when I can I guess. However, Cain DID post such an awesome list that I believe he deserves your thanks as well. He even apologized for the slight flaming to you earlier, give him a break!
///Intel Q6600 @ 3.4GHz OC'd ~Xigmatek HDT-S1283 HS/F~Nvidia GeForce 8600 GTS 256 MB~Corsair 2x1GB 1066 DDR2RAM~Windows Vista Home Premium 32-Bit\\\