Post your PCSX2 screenshots/videos here!
PCSX2 0.9.7 r3113 GT4 with Fraps fullspeed Smile

Sponsored links

PCSX2 0.9.7 r3878 Ridge Racer V with Fraps fullspeed Smile

hi guys thought I'd post some videos for PCSX2 0.9.7 R3878 with my little sisters Acer Aspire 5920G laptop.

here's the specs;
t7300 2.0ghz core duo
2 gig ram
8600 gs DDR2 card

settings;
native resolution using GSdx9 ssse3 plugin

speedhacks;
EE cyclerate = 3
VU cycle stealing = 2
mVU block hack = enabled

sound;
disable effects processing = enabled

here's some vids, one from KHeartsII:final mix and the other two are from FFXII I can't say playable or fully playable as I haven't played through it fully - and to be honest I dont really want to as the 8600's have a tendancy to overheat - but I'm sure on cards of equal performance that dont overheat the same results could be expected.

played steady at 40-50FPS

also played pretty steady at 40FPS sometimes slowing down for certain clips down to 30FPS

thanks shadow lady, I was taking the links from my channel which seem to have different URL's

Edit by Shadow Lady:
First video you were adding dots to the brackets so they wouldn't work, the other 2 videos had links completely different to what you should have added Tongue2
I edit my post later, but i dont know, .. why is best software for capture video for pcsx2?

PCSX2 3878

Final Fantasy X PAL

[Image: ffx_pal.jpg]

[Image: ffx_pal%201.jpg]

Silent Hill Origins NTSC-US

Tekken 5 NTSC US

Star Ocean - Till the end of Time NTSC US

Gradius 5

Phenom X4 9650
2GB DD2 800MHz DC
ASUS M2N-SLI
Galaxy GeForce 9600GSO

(ALL STOCK)

Anubis: Zone of the Enders Special Edition [NTSC-J] [SLPM-65361]

***This game is very CPU and GPU intensive, possibly the most demanding game for the pcsx2 emulator. As you can see, I'm CPU limited possibly due to the low 2MB Cache and other stuff within this processor. However, I'm quite sure that this game can run at 60+ fps from start to finish, if I only I get my hand on an overclocked Core i7 system.

PC Specs:
- Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 1.86Ghz overclocked @3.73Ghz
- MSi R6950 Twin Frozr II 810/1250 (stock)
- G.Skill Trident Ram 2x2GB (4GB)

PCSX2 r4287:
- GSDX rev.4288 Direct3D11 hardware 1360 x 768 resolution used
- No speed hacks or game fixes were used
- PS3 DualShock3 controller via bluetooth adapter with MotionInJoy program and driver.
Using Pcsx2 0.9.6 version!
*All SpeedHacks Enabled"

God of War 2

[Image: pcsx2maetel220110211201.png]
Intel Dual Core E2160 [email protected]
Nvidia GeForce 9600GT DDR2 1Gb (Cooler Master Silenced)
Asus P5GC-MX1333 Motherboard
Windows 7 Ultimate 7600 Build 32-bit
2Gb or RAM DDR2
FFX in stereoscopic 3D

Status: Playable @ 60fps, but with flashing bars on the sides of the screen

FFX-2 in stereoscopic 3D

Status: Playable @ 60fps, but with flashing bars on the sides of the screen

If you don't have 3D viewing hardware, set the video to side-by-side mode, and cross your eyes until the two images come together (kinda like viewing those old magic eye pictures).

Computer specifications are:
CPU: Core i7 920 (stock clock)
GPU: GTX 580
RAM: 3x2GB Kingston 1333MHz DDR3
Monitor: Alienware AW2310 w/ Nvidia 3Dvision, 120Hz

Runs at constant 60fps in 3D without fraps on.
Using pcsx2 0.9.7 w/ GSDX DX9 hardware mode, pcsx2 exe renamed to googleearth.exe

I posted these in the stereoscopic thread already, but thought they might belong here too Happy
MAFIA NTSC

IMPORTANT!:You must enabled EE timing hack in Game Fixes,unless the game will stuck at intro!

Frame Rate: 50 full speed

PCSX2 r4281
Plugins:
Graphics: GSdx r4288(MSVC 15.00, SSSE41) 0.1.15
- Direct3D 10 (Hardware)

- Wait vsync
Sound: SPU2-X 1.4.0
Cdvdrom: cdvdGigaherz {r3429} 0.8.0
CPU Config:

Speed Hacks Enabled:YES
-INTC Spin Detection
-Wait Loop Detection
-mVU Flag Hack
-mVU Block Hack
-EE Cyclerate at X2
-EE Cycle Stealing at X

My PC:
Windows Vista SP2
3GB RAM DDR 3
Intel Core i7 920 @ 2.67 GHz
GeForce GTX 260 216 SP

thanks for PCSX2 team for making this game works!

Here's 'Gradius 5' stage 1 in glorious full-HD res (1440*1080 with original 4/3 ratio) Smile

Works *almost* perfectly while playing on an HD-TV set, but recording this took me forever as realtime encoding while emulating the game at this res really slows things down...Tongue
_____
Intel Core i7-5820K/16GB DDR4/GeForce RTX 2070 Super/MSI X99A Gaming 7 motherboard
...some of my PS2 games videos...
Games:
WWE Smackdown Vs RAW (Playable - See Below)
WWE Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain (Playable - See Below)

Both are Playable. The menus work perfectly, while as the entrances can be a bit laggy. 1 on 1 game play works perfectly, while as the more wrestlers, the slower it gets, regardless still playable.

Computer Configuration:
* Intel Core 2 Duo E4600 2.40Ghz
* 3GB of RAM
* NVIDIA GeForce 9800GT (Superior graphics)

PCSX2 Configuration:

* PCSX2 Version: 0.9.7 (Latest Beta)

* PCSX2 Settings: Did NOT change anything in the following "Emulation Settings":
+ EE/ICP, VUs, GS, and finally Game Fixes.

*PCSX2 Settings: Changed the following in "Emulation Settings":
+ GS Window - Aspect Ratio: Widescreen (This is NOT required, it all depends on your screen)
- Checkmark "Default to fullscreen mode on open" (This is NOT required, this is a personal preference to the get the full experience)
+ Speedhacks - Checkmark "Enable Speedhacks". I did not do anything further. There should automatically be checkmarks under: INTC Spin Detection, Watt Loop Detection, and mVU Flag Hack.

* Plugins used: GSdx 3693 (MSVC 15.00, SSSE3) 0.1.16 (DirectX10 Hardware, Native PlayStation 2 Resolution)
LilyPad svn (r3878) 0.10.0 (Required for 360 Controllers - Which I use)
Every other automatic Plugin is left AS IS. DO NOT MODIFY ADDITIONAL PLUGINS (I can't guarantee the game will work otherwise)

* No hacks are required to run the game, but I found that entrances and generalized gameplay work better with the following hacks: Speedhacks (See Above).

The Speedhacks given in the configuration are excellent, because not only do they speed up the game, but the commentary in Smackdown Vs RAW was horrible without the Speedhacks. Everything was in slow motion. Now, with the Speedhacks enabled, the commentary will be at it's normal pace, as well as the entrance music for the most part. The only slow things are entrances (but they are improved with the speedhacks), but also cutscenes during matches.

I have not tried EVERY single feature in both games. I rarely played WWE Smackdown Vs RAW, but you can at least play a Singles Match. With Here Comes The Pain, I played a few Singles Matches, a full match of "Slobber Knocker", and a few matches in Season Mode without any freezing or crashing of any kind, keeping in mind my graphics card is high end, as my processor is relatively low end, both games exceeding my expectations.

A bunch of my friends said "you won't be able to play games that well on your computer at all". Well, I sure proved them wrong! I blame how good the games run on how well the program is (I will be donating: I guarantee in the very near future), and how good my graphics card is.