Post your PCSX2 cheats-patches here!
(08-20-2015, 06:53 AM)pacito Wrote: Hey yea, I see that too. Though it is clearly for Final Fantasy X International though since it has codes for Overdrive, which are not present in X-2, even vanilla version. Well I've done a bit of work on figuring out these attributes and where arounds about they go, I just need a code now. I've tried working with Celsius but apparently even if I put my antivirus to exclude it from a list of potential threats it won't even start up. And when it does start up it fails on reading my mem card anyways.  Anyone can work with the information I have gotten? The list is a little long so I uploaded the file to mediafire.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/na3h9zcu2z...FFECTS.txt
Ahh ok, sorry  about that, I haven't even played it. Also I've never used save editing so I can't really help you out here as it's all French to me. For the program crashing you can try putting it in you Firewall exceptions too as well as on the Data Execution Prevention exceptions.

Sponsored links

(08-17-2015, 01:02 AM)godofrock456 Wrote: Ok, there was no code for Infinite Master Gauge so I've put two codes in that you can use in conjuction: Max Master Gauge and Press L1 + Select To Fill Master Gauge. As for DW the codes are all in there Smile

Bonjour, hello

the code samurai western are working perfectly....but for DWXL, only the code for infinity life is working. Can you help me....again? Thanks
(08-21-2015, 07:34 AM)lpsamourai Wrote: Bonjour, hello

the code samurai western are working perfectly....but for DWXL, only the code for infinity life is working. Can you help me....again? Thanks
Bit weird that only one works, I'll have a look for some different codes
(08-21-2015, 07:35 AM)godofrock456 Wrote: Bit weird that only one works, I'll have a look for some different codes

Actually, never mind, those codes I got were ARMax, the Codebreaker didn't have the codes you wanted, I had a look and it's the same codes on every site
(08-21-2015, 07:45 AM)godofrock456 Wrote: Actually, never mind, those codes I got were ARMax, the Codebreaker didn't have the codes you wanted, I had a look and it's the same codes on every site

Toi bad for me...okay do you have by chance the code for Grandia xtrem Slus 204.17 crc=8C49435E. Like Exp x 100, infinity life, infinity mp, invincible mode, skill exp x 100 and max money. Thanks your help
(08-21-2015, 07:16 PM)lpsamourai Wrote: Toi bad for me...okay do you have by chance the code for Grandia xtrem Slus 204.17 crc=8C49435E. Like Exp x 100, infinity life, infinity mp, invincible mode, skill exp x 100 and max money. Thanks your help
Ok, here's your Grandia Xtreme pnach, let me know if you have any problems Smile

Attached Files
.pnach   8C49435E.pnach (Size: 881 bytes / Downloads: 1.348)
(08-22-2015, 09:29 PM)godofrock456 Wrote: Ok, here's your Grandia Xtreme pnach, let me know if you have any problems Smile
Bonsoir, hello.
the code for Grandi Xtrem don't work.
This Is what i have when i put in the file.
whats wrong?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Your PCSX2 version is way too old. Update it.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
Silent Hill 4 Codes Help

so I downloaded these codes and one of them was have all notes with infinite ammo, never ending supplies (if you use a key you'll still have it in your invetory slot) hard on all difficulties and 0 saves when saved, it's one cheat that puts them all together unfortunately you need to read some notes (3 notes) to get through the game, I was wondering if their was a code that will give you every item in the game

help?
(08-25-2015, 05:05 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: Your PCSX2 version is way too old. Update it.

I did not know the software version could have an effect on the codes.
what is currently the most recent version?
thank you