Post your PCSX2 cheats-patches here!
You're a bit confusingTongue you posted 2 raw codes and 3 crc's @_@, those codes are rather made for 1 game(unless shadow hearts codes work in all SH games;P), just gonna post those codes of yours formatted:
Code:
//all characters quick lvl up
patch=1,EE,101002DC,extended,0000FFFF
patch=1,EE,1010041C,extended,0000FFFF
patch=1,EE,101003CC,extended,0000FFFF
patch=1,EE,1010032C,extended,0000FFFF
patch=1,EE,1010037C,extended,0000FFFF
patch=1,EE,1010046C,extended,0000FFFF
patch=1,EE,1010028C,extended,0000FFFF

//max money
patch=1,EE,20100008,extended,0098967F
Any text editor can create a basic TXT file, it doesn't need to be notepad, just use "save as", you can even right click in an empty folder and create new txt file from context menu then edit it with literaly any text editor. You only need to remember to change the .txt extension to .pnach after as windows hides .txt(like all other known file type extensions) itself by default;].

Also if PCSX2CE doesn't work for you, you probably just don't have java or have some problems with it:], the thread of that program has such problem described with links to what you need etc.

Sponsored links

Ah well what I meant was.. I am looking for those codes as well as the other two shadow hearts games versions.. shadow hearts covenant max money and quick lvl up and shadowheart from the new world quick lvl and max money. I swear this pc has more problems then I can shake a stick at.. it will only let me save text in office formats.. just goes to show a dying vista pc crashes harder then a xp one.
Well if you have codes for your game version(they were?Tongue) and just need them in pnach file, we need just CRC, assuming those were for the first one:

.pnach   8BE3D7B2.pnach (Size: 384 bytes / Downloads: 3.995)

But to actually find the codes for you, we also need to know what game version do you have, generally enough if you tell if it's European, US or JP, unless it's some local release like germany or france often had.

Edit:
And if you don't know what's your games versions(@_@), the region and even exact game code is shown in pcsx2 log titlebar. Region is enough ie. PAL-E, NTSC-U, NTSC-J, or whatever it says for your games. Codes generally need to be made for your game version otherwise they'll not work.
I thought I put that in..whoops.. ntsc U or USA.. and the only codes I am looking for are the quick lvl up and max money for shadow hearts covenant and shadow hearts from the new world, both same region, when I get more time and find my flash drive I'll toss a few pnach over this way for the games I have modified already.
I have a whole bunch of games that have moderate cheating done to them, you know make it easier to play with out making it boring..
Catch:
Shadow Hearts Covenant NTSC-U cheats
.pnach   F3BDB2E6.pnach (Size: 4,09 KB / Downloads: 4.955)

Shadow Hearts from the New World NTSC-U cheats
.pnach   C3D28EB9.pnach (Size: 6,02 KB / Downloads: 3.614)
Well I've converted all codes, but disabled all except money and lvl up by default;].
(08-05-2012, 06:50 AM)jesalvein Wrote: I just got my boat licence today... Maybe I can give you some lessons.
seriously, what are you talking about ?
GT is the only game I know that uses D/C/B/A/S for values
hey guys just wondering if some could make a pnach for
shin megami tensei: Nocturne
SLUS_209.11;1) Game CRC = 0xE8FCF8EC
just some levelling and money codes plz
I saw that you edited the CRC...so is this the real one?
Here are the codes
Max Money
No Random Battles
Random Battles Every Step
EXP Gained After Battle Codes
Money Gained Per Battle Codes

Open the pnach file wit notepad and remove the // infront of the codes you want to work and also replace ????? with the multiplier you want

Attached Files
.pnach   E8FCF8EC.pnach (Size: 751 bytes / Downloads: 2.102)
yeah thanks for the codes
can i request s GT4 ( US version )s Cheat?.
too damn lazy too re-do all the Tests agian :x
also money cheat would be nice Smile