Thread Rating:
  • 33 Vote(s) - 4.45 Average
Post your PCSX2 memcards / states thread
In this thread users can share their memcards and states with the rest of the forum Smile

Here are some rules and guidelines:
  • Mention the full game name and region of your save. At best, also mention the SLxxxxx code of your game.
  • Mention what the save contains, at which point of the game it is (no spoilers!) and other info you might want
  • Try to have a "history" of your gameplay on the memory card, so people can pick up from mid-game if they want to. Smile
  • Always compress the memcards using 7zip or WinRAR before attaching them. If the memcard is too large, follow the next guideline
  • For states and large memcards, you will NOT be able to attach them on this forum. Use some external hosting to share them.
  • States will also need PCSX2 version they were made and GS,SPU2 and Pad plugins used. This is very important since other versions might NOT be able to load them.

You can make requests but do not spam, be polite and don't bug other users for what you want.
Check this guide to import 100% saves from GameFAQs before you make a request, you may be able to get the memcard yourself.

Keep it clean and try posting memory cards with single saves so people don't lose track (when you attach for example a memcard with 50 saves)

Here are 2 examples, one for a memcard and one for a state so people know how to do it:
Memcard:
Game Title: God of War
Game Region: Europe (SCES 53133)
Memory card: 100% all difficulties completed
File: *Attachment/link here*

State:
Game Title: Dynasty Warriors 6
Game Region: USA (SLUS 21774)
State: All Shu characters maxed, rest unplayed
Settings: PCSX2 beta r1736, GSdx v0.1.15 r1650 SSE4 DX10, Lilypad v0.9.11 r1681,SPU2-X v1.2.0 r1740
File: *External link here*

Here is the mybb code so you can copy/paste it and change the info directly:
Code:
Game Title:    [b]God of War[/b]
Game Region: [b]Europe (SCES 53133)[/b]
Memory card: [b]100% all difficulties completed[/b]
File:              [b]*Attachment/link here*[/b]
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

So we made the thread.I am glad. Tongue

Game Title: Final Fantasy X
Game Region: Europe (SCES 50490)
Memory card: All characters with Max Stats and Skills,All Celestial Weapons,99 of each item,All Aeons with Max Stats and Skills,All Dark Aeons beaten,Best armor for each character,location:Airship,before the Final Battle with Sin

Attached Files
.rar   Mcd001.rar (Size: 44,81 KB / Downloads: 10.391)
Yeah this is like a "long awaited thread" Tongue"
ok here i goes

Game Title: Saint Seiya the hades
Game Region: Europe Multi 5
Memory card: All characters unlocked and all stages,movies,fmvs,musics well all

Game Title: Naruto Accel 2
Game Region: Jap
Memory card: All characters unlocked and all stages,movies,fmvs,musics well all
File: Attached

Happy
enjoy

Attached Files
.7z   Copia de Mcd001.7z (Size: 257,93 KB / Downloads: 7.432)
first i want to say thanks for this thread

game title: Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2
Game Region: Europe (SCES 50490)
Memory card: All characters unlocked and all stages
Biggrin

Attached Files
.7z   Mcd001.7z (Size: 14,67 KB / Downloads: 5.888)
I think it's time for the first request in this threadBiggrin

Does anyone have a memcard of kingdom hearts 2 (pal version or final mix)before fighting sephiroth?
Game Title: Zone of the enders
Game Region: EU PAL
State: Just after the tutorial part
External link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OUY3DXSO
many people appear to get stuck after the bossfight of the tutorial
this is the part after tutorial (entire rest of the game left to do)

hmm attachment does not seem to work for me for some reason
it adds then its not there
[Image: 1454055.png]
This is more of a request than a share . Can someone help me convert this save file to a mcd002 file ? Thanks a bunch .
Game title : Kingdom Hearts 2 : Final Mix+
Game Region : JP NTSC

Attached Files
.zip   kingdom_hearts_ii_fm__jp.zip (Size: 15,49 KB / Downloads: 3.811)
(09-10-2009, 10:57 AM)jjasonrev Wrote: This is more of a request than a share . Can someone help me convert this save file to a mcd002 file ? Thanks a bunch .

Here is a small guide I found in a thread.Don't thank me but the person that wrote it.

(06-04-2009, 06:52 AM)Dadaluma83 Wrote: First of all just copy your save from your PS2 virtual memory card over to a USB drive.

Put the USB drive in your computer and you should see a folder like PS3 on there. Click on it, then click on EXPORT, then PSV, and you should see your save there. Something like BASCUS-128888 something

Then using the program PSV Exporter go to file, open PSV file and open up your save game. Then go to file and extract all files and choose where to save it. You should see a folder with the same title as your save.

Then using the program PS2 Save Builder, open it up and in the root/ID field type in the name of the save folder you just created exactly, same charaters, numbers, everything that appears as the name of the folder. Should be of the type BASCUS-128888 something

Then go to file, then save as, then for file type choose the type with a .xps extension, should be X-Port 2 or something like that. You can name this save whatever you wish.

Then using the mymc program, open up mymc-gui, then pick your PCSX2 memory card, go to file, then import, and then pick your save file.

Exit, and now your save that was originally on your PS3 is now on your memory card ready for use by PCSX2.

Here is also the link of the thread. http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-7439-page-1.html (in case you need further information)

I needed a kh2 final mix memcard ,and you posted it.Thanks(although it didn't work for me by following the guide,it may work for you).
(09-10-2009, 10:57 AM)jjasonrev Wrote: This is more of a request than a share . Can someone help me convert this save file to a mcd002 file ? Thanks a bunch .

Here.

Attached Files
.rar   Save.rar (Size: 22,49 KB / Downloads: 6.038)
here's one of the best games out there :
Game Title : Persona 4
Game Region: USA (SLUS 21782)
Memory card: 100% compendium , all characters lvl 99 save before last fight(true ending) , Ultimate Blocker Helel (Repel Phy & All-Element).

Attached Files
.7z   Mcd001.7z (Size: 145,14 KB / Downloads: 3.970)