Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post your nationality!
Hello everyone, how's it going?

Thought I'd make this thread as I am interested to know where fellow forum members are from Smile

As you may or may not have noticed I'm from South East England. Where are you from?

Also does any one know what country most people are from in these forums? No particular reason, just think it would be an interesting fact to know Tongue
We
Usually
Take
All
N*****
Garments

Sponsored links

Australian. From New Zealand, originally.
Syrian from Damascus Smile
Land of the fat and stupid.
8 years Scottish and 11 years Manx

If you've never heard of the Isle of Man it's in my location <<<
CPU: i9 20Ghz 40-core
GPU: GTX 129000 in Octo-SLI
RAM: 64GB DDREKT69
Monitor: 800x600 15" CRT
So far two of us are from Europe, one from Oceania, and one from Asia Smile

(07-18-2012, 03:35 AM)captainquark Wrote: Land of the fat and stupid.

Where are you referring to Tongue
We
Usually
Take
All
N*****
Garments
American, but have been living in China for the past 3 years.
[Image: signat11.jpg]

My Guide to PCSX2 for Windows (outdated, but still generally accurate)
Born and bred in Australia, from Persian and English stock.
I bet the land of the fat and stupid turns out to be America lol
If you happen to be American and feel angry, just remember you gave the world Cher, we should be mad with you Tongue2
ROG Asus G74S laptop
Intel core i7 2670QM @2.2(3.1ghz turbo) Nvidia 3gig GTX560m 8 gigs DDr5 Blue-Ray Burner windows7 64 bit
[Image: r1gyld.jpg]
If we're talking about our heritage too, then I'm a mix of German, French, English, Irish, and Native American. Quite an odd mix, yes?

Mostly German, Irish, and English though I'm pretty sure. My great grandmother who just died recently at 92 was a Schmidt or however you're supposed to spell that last name, though she married into being a Ferguson, but anyway her family were strongly German I'm pretty sure, the name should say that alone. The rest of my family are last named Montgomery (my mother's side) and Moore (my father's side). I forgot the last name of my grandmother my my father's side, but she was the one with an Irish background. I only have a vague idea of where the Indian came from, I'm pretty sure it has to do with my great grandmother's husband who died a decade before I was even born. The French is a total mystery to me, but I'm just TOLD that it's there by my older family members.

Edit : But it's probably not relevant anyway. I would love to think that being from all of these different nationalities meant something, but it actually doesn't. It's just what Americans are, mish mashes of European decent. Actually, I have bad genetics in me. Most of my family has died from heart disease, cancer, Parkinsons, and Alzeimers, so I can only hope I don't die a terrible and young death.
[Image: signat11.jpg]

My Guide to PCSX2 for Windows (outdated, but still generally accurate)
OI! you leave cher alone!

aussie!!, german and english backgrounds - but my great grandparents - so im a while removed!

we do still however consider ourself very german by just lifestyle, my cousin owns some big wurst (salami) company out west
[Main Computer] - CPU: I7 950 @ 3.2Ghz | GPU: Twin Nvidea GTS 450's SLI'd | RAM: 8GB DDR3 - 1600MHz | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | EMU: PCSX2 v1.0 | GS: GSdx32-SSE4 | SPU2: SPU2-X | PAD LilyPad | CDVD ****