Post your official 0.9.4 screenshots/videos here!
Some Guide Lines

Important:: This thread is for screens / videos of the OFFICIAL 0.9.4 release! For other versions,use the thread in the dedicated forum!

Post the games' name
If possible the AAAA_##### code (look on the box / or on the disc for something similar to SCES 12345).
Try not to post the same screenshots others have posted before to keep the topic clean. Please use the sites attach feature, there is no need to outsource your images to a filesharing site such as Imageshack.

Any posts using outsourced images (eg; hosted on another site, not attached here) will be immediately removed, you MUST use the forum attach feature!

This is a screenshots/videos thread, not a thread for general debate, questions or questions to other members, I will not be posting reminders, the offending posts will simply be removed, if you wish to talk to a member, use the PM system.

To take screenshots of the output window only by using ALT+PRINTSCREEN keys,or use zeroGS's inbuilt screen capture function (F8) this makes your shots look nicer and take less space.

To take videos,use the built-in video function of GSdx or an external program like FRAPS.Mention which you used,your speed when not recording and your speed when recording.
Only Youtube videos allowed!.
If you YouTube video is at [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k43fKYc6Qos"]YouTube - PCSX2: Kingdom Hearts[/URL]

Take the k43fKYc6Qos part of your url and put it between [.youtube.] [./.youtube.] BBtags so it looks like (without .'s) [.youtube.]k43fKYc6Qos[./.youtube]. This will cause you video to be 'embedded' into the forum

Post Some basic info on your machine specs:
  • CPU name and Speed
  • RAM Amount in MB
  • GPU Make and Model

Post your PCSX2 Configuration
  • PCSX2 core settings
  • Plugins used
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

I'm Pretty pleased with the results, the fps only drops a small amount while recording, so its still playable, tho sound suffers somewhat.

The video looks smaller here than on the youtube site, thus making it look a tiny but worse, but hey, flv messed the quality up already Tongue

I'm using the following setup for plugins.

Graphics GDSdx (SSE4 in dx10 hardware mode windowed(i dont think theres an improvement in full screen))
SSPSX controller plugin (using a ps2 lookalike controller, didnt feel the rumble tho)
EFP ISO CDVD driver 0.6.0, i had trouble using others, i had to port this plugin from older version as it isnt packaged with 0.9.4.
Usb null
P.E.Op.s 1.9.0, i did try zerospu first, but found this one to give better performance

I've checked off all the boxes in the CPU config, which gave me a better FPS in high texture areas, and set it to frame skip, which allowed me to record better. Will try VU skip at a later date.

As for hardware i got:

Intel Core 2 duo E8500 @3.16Ghz
3 gigs of ram at 6-6-6-18 (i think thats the right timings for them not sure will look at post next time Tongue, tho they should be at 5-5-5-15, im gonna leave it at that cause im using 3 sticks not 2)
Expert vision ATI radeon HD 4870 (dual bios factory overclocked to 775 Mhz GPU and 1000mhzGDDR5 ram so an effective 4000mhz 512mb of ram:ninjaSmile

Just a quick note, the game only seems to get a tad buggy during the movie cutscenes, i dont find this to be a problem myself.
Video 
Hi there. Thought id register to let u know how i got persona 4 working nicely for me.

Before the latest exe the sound and no matter what sound plugin i used the sound wasnt perfect. With the latest exe and settings used below the sound is perfect, (tested intro vid and sound is perfect sync and no stutter or lag Smile )

Im using

396_PPr402_pcsx2.exe (dec 8th) (key to getting sound nice)
In advanced click defaults
In speed hacks click stable
In cpu the 3 boxes on left are ticked and vu skip is ticked

ZeroGSKosmos 0.97.1 (latest i found at playground)
These might be changable i aint tested tho.
1024x res
top left 2 tick boxes
no aa

Zero SPU2 0.4.6 (first two boxs ticked in config for this)

Fps halfed and stuff cos of fraps, sry bout that, it is smooth believe me at about 50-60fps. Smile
New to this emulator, got it to work in 15 minutes
thanks to the intuitiveness of the application.

Hardware Settings:

More or less the very best components
a public home PC can have Smile

PCSX2 Settings:

Everything tuned for optimal image quality.
Anything that can be detrimental to the quality
has been turned off.
Also fiddled around with Nvidia CP to further increase
the quality.

Running Final Fantasy X-2.
Getting extremely constant FPS of 50 with the limit on and
it cranks right up to around 150 FPS with the frame limiter off.
Slightly compressed images, the in-game images look sharper.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wink 
Here is me trying Final Fantasy X on PCSX2 0.9.5svn390. It runs quite smoothly during gameplay and video clips. Getting decent speeds during Exploration or running around the surroundings or maps.

URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5h63YIm7WY

URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiLWWfoJQ4A

My PC Specs:

OS Name Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Basic
Version 6.0.6000 Build 6000
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Manufacturer HP-Pavilion
System Model RQ500AA-AB4 a5058d
System Type X86-based PC
Processor Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E4700 @ 2.60GHz, 1300 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date Phoenix Technologies, LTD 5.09, 1/11/2007
SMBIOS Version 2.4
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume4
Locale Republic of the Philippines
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.0.6000.16386"
Time Zone Taipei Standard Time
Total Physical Memory 3,069.87 MB
Available Physical Memory 1.76 GB
Total Virtual Memory 6.17 GB
Available Virtual Memory 5.00 GB
Page File Space 3.29 GB
Fate/Unlimited Codes
SLPM-55108
Intel Core 2 Duo T8100 2.1 GHz
GeForce 8600M GT
3Gb DDR2 RAM

To be honest, I'm really impressed with the graphics. Too bad the framerate is too low. Well, fighting games are unplayable unless it's full speed anyways.

Multithreaded and Dual Core mode. EERec ad VU Recompliters checked.
No frameskip.

Using ZeroGS KOSMOS 0.97.0 and SSSPSX PAD Plugin pressure mod (others are pretty insignificant).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)