Posting problem
I would not attach it, i would only put them in zip or rar to post here.

Sponsored links

I want to add signature. An image file(jpg) is on my device. How can i add it.
And is there any limit for that file having size about 650 kb.
No bigger than 200kb. Dimensions not bigger than 500x150. To add it -> User CP -> Edit signature and then link an online version in [img] tags.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
How many pms can i post per day? What is limit of pms? Please tell me as it was one of my seruous problem here about my account.
(02-08-2016, 05:36 PM)PCSX2PS2 Wrote: How many pms can i post per day? What is limit of pms? Please tell me as it was one of my seruous problem here about my account.

200 for normal users. 500 for bug squad, unlimited for staff.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
But before a month, i want to have some changes about my account. So i sent too many pms to refraction and got many pms as reply. After some days my account got banned because of reason spam. How? I havent post anything like that and had no thread that time. So i requested refraction to lift ban from my account and asked the real reason. He said jesalveen was unaware of ours conversation. So i think jesalveen checks all the pms. But if he/she checks all the pms did he/she dont know the reason why i had sent pms to refraction?
........What?

Quote: So i think jesalveen checks all the pms.

It's a giant conspiracy I tell ya.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
1 - I never and will never check Ref's PMs.
2 - "Obnoxiousness" can sometimes lead to a ban...
3 - ...keep in mind I'm not the only one who has a ban hammer around here.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Ok but i dont know why was i banned because of spam. That time i was just in a thread where i suggested a user to install dx9. There was nothing spam.
I could not understand your second line how it lead to ban.
Please reply me as pm as it may be irrelevant to topic(posting problems not banning problems).