Posting problems[new]
How? What do you mean?

Sponsored links

What limit are you talking about? If it's a problem, just post replies.
I think maybe he means the attachment limit.

If so that's not gonna be removed - as Akio said just post multiple replies.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I know how to post there. But due to that limit I was unable to post as written in memcard thread rules. So I posted like this.http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-your...d?page=129
Can you link to the post instead of the page, I have long pages so page 129 doesn't exist for me, it's only 23 pages.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

there you go : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-your...#pid496216

By the way, why not just use a third party storage site like dropbox for providing the memory card's download link ?
I can use that 3rd party link. Have you read that last 2nd post attached PlayStation2.rar. Have you noticed the way how i wrote there? This is because when i copy paste:
"Game name
Crc
Region
Save contains"
to post details about save there were less characters so i was unable to piston details about all games. That time it was my first post. Maybe due to this i was having limit. I will check if that limit had been removed or not at this time.
That limit has been removed. The problem was of lines. Now I can post in more than 50 lines.
Hello guys. This the best Ps2 emulator but I want to run it on android.Can any one help? Coz I have tablets and want to play ps2 games while travelling
(03-02-2016, 11:36 AM)saharshkhu Wrote: Hello guys. This the best Ps2 emulator but I want to run it on android.Can any one help? Coz I have tablets and want to play ps2 games while travelling

1 - don't hijack threads, create your own one.
2 - there is no android version
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go