Prince of Persia Warrior Within "Black Screen"
Preet... what is with you and your constant "use first 4 HW hacks"?
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming

Sponsored links

Jesus, i agree Dante. In every post he says to use Skipdraw and first 4 HW Hacks. I'm not stupid i use those before i posted the problem.
[Image: rsz20120910darksiders24.jpg]
Have you seen his hardware? he thinks that everybody else has a crappy pc xD
Okay here's what you need to do to get this game to work on a modern version of PCSX2.

Firstly download NTCore's 4gb patch from here: http://www.ntcore.com/4gb_patch.php and use it on the PCSX2 exe.

Start up the emulator and configure GSDX in to software mode (im afraid this is currently the only solution)

Now run the game. You "might" get an error pop up saying Impossible Block Clear Failure, if you do, try ignoring it, if that doesnt work, you will have to set IOP to interpreter instead of recompiler.

As i say, the game will run slowly like this but it's a memory eater, not much we can do about it.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Thanks very mutch!
[Image: rsz20120910darksiders24.jpg]
(04-13-2013, 10:40 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: Have you seen his hardware? he thinks that everybody else has a crappy pc xD

btw for your information it's not crappy pc.it can play all modern pc games available at this time.sorry if i suggest all that tick first four in hw hacks.i said it becuse he said that he had some texture or black screen problem.i thought hardware hack might solve his problem.don't think that i'm stupid who bought a crappy pc.my aunt gift me this laptop & this is only 1 year old Cool
(04-13-2013, 06:10 PM)Preet Wrote: btw for your information it's not crappy pc.

Sorry Preet, but your PC blows ;p its an extremely budget computer, really only fit for an office environment.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(04-13-2013, 10:25 AM)TheVengefullSpartan Wrote: Jesus, i agree Dante. In every post he says to use Skipdraw and first 4 HW Hacks. I'm not stupid i use those before i posted the problem.

plz correct it i not said it in every post & about skipdraw i never said to use skipdraw.only in that post,where i think it's urgent.i'm trying to help ppl with little knowledge i have.if u don't like it,then don't take it simple as that Happy
(04-13-2013, 06:13 PM)refraction Wrote: Sorry Preet, but your PC blows ;p its an extremely budget computer, really only fit for an office environment.

it's u'r thought.but it's awesome for me.maybe u all think pc with 4,6 cores is better.i love it because my aunt gift it to me Smile
(04-13-2013, 06:10 PM)Preet Wrote: btw for your information it's not crappy pc.it can play all modern pc games available at this time.

Crysis 3.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming