Probably saw this a lot.. Help???
So I've been trying to load a game for hours.. To make it easier here are my specs.
Windows Vista Home Premium 64 bit
AMD Phenom 9950 Quad-Core Processor
4.00 GB RAM
ATI Radeon HD 4870 1gb

yeah... So ive been trying to load a game and i get an error message. Error loading CDVD. I have all the plugins and Bios. I've tried just opening the bios but it just closes

Sponsored links

Something wrong with your settings. Dump your game in to ISO via Alcohol 120%/any-other-tool-that-allow-it and use Linuz CD/DVD image plugin. If you're planing to play games form your real DVD, use Gabest's or Gigaherz CD/DVD plugins.
(02-18-2009, 09:59 AM)Kein Wrote: Something wrong with your settings. Dump your game in to ISO via Alcohol 120%/any-other-tool-that-allow-it and use Linuz CD/DVD image plugin. If you're planing to play games form your real DVD, use Gabest's or Gigaherz CD/DVD plugins.

So the game works but its really slow... i dont know why because my specs are pretty decent.. which graphics setting should i use?
oh and this error message comes up. This application has failed to start because NPPTools.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
Quote:So the game works but its really slow... i dont know why because my specs are pretty decent.. which graphics setting should i use?
Read the stickies about how powerful your PC really is for PS2 emulation.

Quote:oh and this error message comes up. This application has failed to start because NPPTools.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

We've had 2-3 threads with the same problem,do a search and find them
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I did everything on the guide and got npptools.dll. I'm using ZeroGS KOSMOS 0.97.0 for the graphics. When i do start the game the characters are underground lol.
Use GSDX.ZeroGS is very slow
CPU: Intel Core i7-10700K 3.8 GHz (Turbo 5.1 GHz)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 (8 GB)
RAM: Corsair 32GB KIT DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Vengeance LPX
MOBO: Asus TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS